IS 85 going anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS 85 going anywhere?

Chad is going to a lot of radio shows talking about how he wants to play else where. He asked Bill Parsels to call him and yesterday he told Carolina radio show that 85 and 89 = superbowl. Does anybody think that Cincy will trade him?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Big Diva....

More Attention = Happy 85

Comment

he's more than welcome in DC.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
        Chad is going to a lot of radio shows talking about how he wants to play else where. He asked Bill Parsels to call him and yesterday he told Carolina radio show that 85 and 89 = superbowl. Does anybody think that Cincy will trade him?
        85 + 89 = Superbowl? Way to throw your buddy Housh under the bus. I think Chad needs to realize that he is only as good as his offensive line and QB allow him to be. Not to mention defense. WRs were certainly not the reason the Bengals were bad this year.

Comment

I agree who in carolina is going to throw better than Palmer.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I would love to have him on the redskins
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

every team could use him. He is a great WR. I would love the Saints to pick him up. But I dont think Cincy will trade him at all.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

who are the realistic teams that have a chance for him?

Comment

Teams that could legitimately use a WR of Johnson's caliber: Philly, Washington, Dallas, Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Baltimore, Chicago, Minnesota, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Oakland, Kansas City, and San Francisco.

Teams that are capable of making this move: Philly, Dallas (has an extra pick to trade), Washington, Miami, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Oakland, and San Francisco.

Consider those teams the major players.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I'd say he's still here this upcoming season and maybe he's gone if his attitude doesn't change. I wouldn't mind another first round pick though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                      Teams that could legitimately use a WR of Johnson's caliber: Philly, Washington, Dallas, Miami, NY Jets, Buffalo, Baltimore, Chicago, Minnesota, Houston, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Oakland, Kansas City, and San Francisco.

Teams that are capable of making this move: Philly, Dallas (has an extra pick to trade), Washington, Miami, Buffalo, Tampa Bay, Carolina, Oakland, and San Francisco.

Consider those teams the major players.
                      I can't see Chad wanting to go to Oakland, San Fran, of Buffalo. I would take them out of the mix.

Comment

imagine if NE traded there pick for him...O DEAR LORDY... it would be dumb for them ever to do that but it would be sweet, almost unfair.

Comment

It's not necessarily up to Chad. Yes, he has some discretion, but those are the teams that would be willing to "sack up" and make a play.

I'm with you on Oakland and SF, but Buffalo is closer to winning than you give them credit for.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                            I can't see Chad wanting to go to Oakland, San Fran, of Buffalo. I would take them out of the mix.
                            I dont think Chad would mind coming to Oakland but I doubt we would make the move after the Moss fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                              imagine if NE traded there pick for him...O DEAR LORDY... haha not gonna happen though
                              There's absolutely no way that would happen under any circumstances. CJ isn't worth the #7 pick, and his salary would probably hurt the Pats' flexibility.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information