Stallworth: Worthy enough to stay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    I think if he wants to win championships, he restructures and stays.

If he's more interested in being a #1/#2 guy and making more money, he goes.

Bingo Bango.

Comment

I think they should give Chad Jackson a shot. With defenses focusing more on Moss and Welker he could finnally have a chance to breakout. He was a top 3 WR when he was drafted

Comment

I'm pretty sure Stallworth is gone. It's a shame, he's been a useful player. But it's clearly a ton more important to keep Moss. I'm not all that concerned with finding a replacement either, Welker got most of the second corner attention to begin with. Stallworth was covered by safeties a lot of the time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
          I think they should give Chad Jackson a shot. With defenses focusing more on Moss and Welker he could finnally have a chance to breakout. He was a top 3 WR when he was drafted
          Yeah in a weak WR group, I think he went 5th in the second round

Comment

Jackson looked pretty good last year at times, but not good enough for me to be confident in his playing the second outside spot. That's ideal if Stallworth leaves, but I doubt it happens.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Can't believe I didn't think of this wehn I posted earlier. Gaffney would move to the outside to replace Stallworth. He played that spot last year.
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Gaffney can play that role, no one ever pays him any attention but he still catches everything thrown to him...he can play that role with welker in the slot, Gaffney turned into the wr getting more looks then stallworth anyway during the end of the reg season

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Gaffney does have some speed to strech the field long, and thats what mostly Stallworth is there for, open up underneath for Welker or draw a safety away from Moss.

Comment

Browns would be a really good fit for Stallworth, it would give us a speed threat instead of the 2 big targets we already have.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information