Titans To Trade Pacman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    I suggest you get your vision corrected then.
    I don't think anyone would touch Pacman at this point, especially the Patriots.
    I would have to say Jerry Jones would prob. be the only one that would do it.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Yah, Jerry Jones has a history of trying players that have had problems on/off the field in the past...as I cowboys fan I actually get a little excited.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        I suggest you get your vision corrected then.
        I don't think anyone would touch Pacman at this point, especially the Patriots.
        they are not above continuous winning...and I think they would take a chance on Pacman and if he f'd up they'd simply cut him...

he can still play and they will need secondary help with all of their CB's being free agents and all...

Comment

Never happen, but screw it, Lions will take a chance on him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
            Yah, Jerry Jones has a history of trying players that have had problems on/off the field in the past...as I cowboys fan I actually get a little excited.
            Were the NFL's version of a Halfway House.

Comment

With the Jets I'd give him a 4th at best.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Bring him in Jerry!!! Wes Welker, Steve Smith, Santana Moss.... these guys killed us. Pac Man can shut them down!

He's not in jail, so he must be a good honorary citizen just ike the rest of us. :D

Comment

prior to him being a complete idiot, he was developing into a top 5 CB in the game. i wouldn't want him on the Giants, but i can see someone taking a risk. talent like that is hard to pass up on, if the risk is so low.

Comment

Haha...sorry D, I meant to quote you and ended up editing your post.
                    Last edited by bearsfan_51; 02-04-2008, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Yeah but Pacman is on a whole other level.

Comment

he would be a great fit on the eagles as a player, but i would not even touch him

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Nobody has said a word about Tank Johnson being a bad move for Dallas. Terrell Owens has been a God send. Pac-Man Jones...

Not even Jesus can make it rain like Pac-Man.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            Yeah but Pacman is on a whole other level.
                            ...and people keep saying TO is gonna blow up the Cowboys lockerroom any day now...

Pac Man never had problems with his teammates. They like him and spoke nicely of him... hoping he could come back soon. Similar with Tank in Chicago where his teammates also spoke highly of him.

He's had issues off the field... Jerry doesn't care about it so long as they produce on the field. Keith Davis was shot.... Twice (I think...)... hanging out at night clubs. We all know about the Dallas Cowboys "White House" in the 90s. Jerry doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              ...and people keep saying TO is gonna blow up the Cowboys lockerroom any day now...

Pac Man never had problems with his teammates. They like him and spoke nicely of him... hoping he could come back soon. Similar with Tank in Chicago where his teammates also spoke highly of him.

He's had issues off the field... Jerry doesn't care about it so long as they produce on the field. Keith Davis was shot.... Twice (I think...)... hanging out at night clubs. We all know about the Dallas Cowboys "White House" in the 90s. Jerry doesn't care.
                              Albert Haynesworth and Keith Bulluck beg to differ.

Comment

Seriously, Tank and Pac on the same team? Can you say massive shoot-out at a strip club?

But in all seriousness, he would fit as a player. I could get used to the idea...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information