Titans To Trade Pacman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
    Seriously, Tank and Pac on the same team? Can you say massive shoot-out at a strip club?
    You can't forget about having a car chase running away from the scene while .001 away from being over the legal limit.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I hope Oakland gets him.We could really use another pro bowl caliber CB.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        ...and people keep saying TO is gonna blow up the Cowboys lockerroom any day now...

Pac Man never had problems with his teammates. They like him and spoke nicely of him... hoping he could come back soon. Similar with Tank in Chicago where his teammates also spoke highly of him.

He's had issues off the field... Jerry doesn't care about it so long as they produce on the field. Keith Davis was shot.... Twice (I think...)... hanging out at night clubs. We all know about the Dallas Cowboys "White House" in the 90s. Jerry doesn't care.
        You can't have too many personalities on one team. It destroys a lockerroom. Look at what happened this year with the Cowboys. Too much arrogance. You want to add another personality to the team that will create even more of a mediastorm there? Its just not a good move.

You can't have too many chiefs. You need some indians. Pacman will bring way too much baggage to the team.

Theres too much parity in today's game for that type of lockerroom to win anymore. We didn't do jack until Tiki retired, and we got rid of bigmouths like Petitgout, and Finn, and Shockey got hurt. Thats not coincidence.

Comment

Oakland's secondary would be pretty sick if they landed him I must say

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

PacMan's not a locker room favorite, nor a fan favorite. No one will be sad to see him go.

PacMan probably won't be re-instated next season. If Odell Thurman got 2 consecutive seasons, I don't see how Pac won't. Besides, if Goodell were to give PacMan another chance and let him return to the NFL after a one year suspension, he'd seem slightly merciful. And of course, Roger can't afford that kind of image. It'd hurt his Spygate footage burning credibility.

As for PacMan going to another team, that's fine by me. I'd be fine with outright cutting him. But, I hope the other teams know that Goodell has said that he would discipline teams for signing known trouble makers. If the Cowboys, etc. were to sign/trade for him and he pulled another suspension worthy stunt, I wouldn't be surprised to see Goodell try to play NFL warden.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Its so funny people think he's ever going to play again. He obviously could care less if he does anyway.

Comment

The Texans should, we could use another CB since Dunta is going to miss more time. I'm just worried thinking about the kind of shenanigans he and travis johnson would get up to.

Comment

This could be a steal for a team who can discipline him. But is any team willing to do that? Dallas took TO...Patriots took Moss...I think those teams are in the front running now.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Pac-Man is so far out to lunch. You can't compare him to guys like Randy Moss and Chad Johnson, it's not even close.

He'll never play in the NFL again. I can't believe some people still think he will.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                      This could be a steal for a team who can discipline him. But is any team willing to do that? Dallas took TO...Patriots took Moss...I think those teams are in the front running now.
                      Jones' off-the-field issues are 1000x worse than anything Owens or Moss has done. I take a blabber-mouth or jerk any day of the week over a miscreant.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        Jones' off-the-field issues are 1000x worse than anything Owens or Moss has done. I take a blabber-mouth or jerk any day of the week over a miscreant.
                        True, but there really isnt anyone else to compare to...He is worse off than those guys easily, but you need something to compare to.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

True, but there really isnt anyone else to compare to...He is worse off than those guys easily, but you need something to compare to.

The truth is I really can't think of someone comparable to his stupidity.

Comment

I'd say Lawrence Phillips, but that might be a little harsh.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              I'd say Lawrence Phillips, but that might be a little harsh.
                              Thats about as close as you could get...The best way to classify PacMan is "ignorant", he truely lives up to that billing...He has a chance to get right and grow up, but who knows when that happens...

He isnt out of the nfl for good bf51, at worst he will get the odell thurman treatment and miss this next year, stay out of trouble, then reinstate, but he will still get his shot at one point

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                                Thats about as close as you could get...The best way to classify PacMan is "ignorant", he truely lives up to that billing...He has a chance to get right and grow up, but who knows when that happens...

He isnt out of the nfl for good bf51, at worst he will get the odell thurman treatment and miss this next year, stay out of trouble, then reinstate, but he will still get his shot at one point

If he actually gave a **** he would still have a shot. But he doesn't. He's skipping mandatory counseling and still visiting strip clubs. He's not even trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information