Titans To Trade Pacman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    He isnt out of the nfl for good bf51, at worst he will get the odell thurman treatment and miss this next year, stay out of trouble, then reinstate, but he will still get his shot at one point
    That will never happen.

Mark it down. Pac-Man is more likely to be dead in the next 5 years than to play another NFL snap.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      Not even Jesus can make it rain like Pac-Man.
      Young Jeezy can. He told me. He's the strip club king.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Hell, for a 6th round pick I'd love to get him on the Raiders. So long as the Raider ship is perpetually sinking, we might as well get some entertaining talent to pass the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Hell, for a 6th round pick I'd love to get him on the Raiders. So long as the Raider ship is perpetually sinking, we might as well get some entertaining talent to pass the time.
          So sad. I really felt like the Raiders were about to making progress in the right direction. Oh, that Al Davis.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            The truth is I really can't think of someone comparable to his stupidity.

I agree he just never learns.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              So sad. I really felt like the Raiders were about to making progress in the right direction. Oh, that Al Davis.
              When was this? 2002?

Comment

Please titans trade him to the bengals

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Pacman needs to go to a team like the pats that can turn players like this around. yes moss is no were near what pacman is like but i think pats can turn him around. probably wont happen but he needs some disipline. I have no idea whats goin on in pacmans head...

Comment

Idk put the Pats would actually be a good fit, i mean they need a CB

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information