No announcement yet.

Will Parcells raid Dallas roster next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Parcells raid Dallas roster next?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors;_...MvN110N1sLubYF

Bill Parcells started with the Dallas Cowboys' front office, wooing personnel executives Jeff Ireland and Brian Gaine to the Miami Dolphins. Then he took what he wanted from the coaching staff, hiring Tony Sparano as the Dolphins' head coach and Todd Bowles, Paul Pasqualoni and Kacy Rodgers as assistants.

Now, it's on to the roster according to the Dallas Morning News. The Tuna's efforts to trick Jerry into trading Marion Barber have been well chronicled. Don't be surprised if the Dolphins go after a couple more Cowboys' Pro Bowlers during free agency.

Miami is in the market for a free safety. Ken Hamlin wants a big contract after playing for the relative bargain price of $2 million and change last season. Hamlin also has a ton of respect for Bowles. LT Flozell Adams is a Sparano guy, so it wouldn't be stunning if he decided to rejoin his O-line coach in Miami.

i rather like Miami doing poorly, so hopefully they stay in Dallas

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I think Bill will. Its easy for him to just take what he built in dallas and move it over to the fins. The man knows what he is doing and he will take what ever he can from Jerry Jones...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

It would be great, but its easier said than done. We'll see what happens. I don't get the Hamlin connection. Hamlin wasn't part of the Cowboys under BP.

Losing Flozell, Hamlin, and Barber would be big blows for Dallas. But I don't see any of that happening. I think this is just speculation created by the media.

Comment

What connection does Bill Parcells have to Ken Hamlin? Wasn't this his first year in Dallas?

Comment

Barber and Brown would be a dangerous duo. The Jets desperately need to upgrade on D if that ever came close to happening.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Good get em all outta dallas.

Comment

Hamlin and maybe Julius Jones (Parcells' boy at RB) would be good fits in Miami, but Julius wants a starting job. He probably won't get one, but a backup to Ronnie Brown who is coming off a bad knee injury would be a good fit.

Comment

LOL @ Julius being "Parcells' boy". JJ was the one claiming that his career was going to take off now that he didn't have Parcells there to make him "run like a robot".

Comment

I cant wait for people to start talking about how Demarcus Ware and Terrance Newman are going to go to Miami again

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Bill is gonna go after Shaun Rogers. I think Miami is a likely destination for Rogers if he is dealt.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

If Green is as scrambled as everyone thinks, Parcells is gonna sign Testaverde.

Comment

If Tom Brady throws 7 TD's Sunday, look for Steve Young to comeback for Miami in 08.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Names to watch out for here are

Anthony Fasano
                            Patrick McQwisten
                            Terry Glenn
                            Kyle Koiser
                            Jason Ferguson
                            Jason Hatcher
                            Bobby Carpenter
                            Greg Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                              Names to watch out for here are

Anthony Fasano
                              Patrick McQwisten
                              Terry Glenn
                              Kyle Koiser
                              Jason Ferguson
                              Jason Hatcher
                              Bobby Carpenter
                              Greg Ellis
                              Aren't you forgetting Terrell . . . he and Bill got along so harmoniously.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information