Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Randy Moss retired after the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Randy Moss retired after the Super Bowl?

I know this would never happen, but its a fun what if. If he were to win a Super Bowl and then retire, first would he be a HOFer? Secondly, if he got in, which jersey would he be inducted in?

Its an argument because he put up the majority of his numbers with Minnesota, did nothing in Oakland, but could win (for this argument we'll assume he does) a Super Bowl and set multiple records with New England.

If there are similar players in similar situations please feel free to discuss here as well...

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
    I know this would never happen, but its a fun what if. If he were to win a Super Bowl and then retire, first would he be a HOFer? Secondly, if he got in, which jersey would he be inducted in?

Its an argument because he put up the majority of his numbers with Minnesota, did nothing in Oakland, but could win (for this argument we'll assume he does) a Super Bowl and set multiple records with New England.

If there are similar players in similar situations please feel free to discuss here as well...
    No, it's not an argument. Players don't get "inducted in jerseys". It's not like baseball where you choose which hat.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
      No, it's not an argument. Players don't get "inducted in jerseys". It's not like baseball where you choose which hat.
      Not that it's meaningfull to this discussion, but the player doesn't choose his hat in baseball, the induction committee does.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        I had no idea, my fault.

Comment

If they did such a thing, it would probably be the Vikings.

Comment

He is one of the most dominant WR of all time and probably the most feared by corners so i think he will go.

Comment

He is "arguably" considered a top 5 wr of all time probably at this point, some of his season totals are incredible, he just has to play at a high level for another 4 or so years to take the #2 wr spot behind Rice...

Cris Carters career(among others) is more impressive to this date, but he would be a HOFer for sure if he retired right now

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                If they did such a thing, it would probably be the Vikings.
                No way, he did way better in oakland

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  No way, he did way better in oakland
                  True... after all, he has outperformed JR.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

I think he had a chance to go down as the best ever but I don't see it happening with the way his last year in Minn and time in Oakland went. He probably needs another couple solid years in order to be a cinch candidate but he would get in eventually if he just decided to retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information