Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saints DE Charles Grant stabbed in the neck...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
    well since no one else cares, RIP to that woman and i hope her family can over come this. Its like the news, you never hear about black people unless its gangs n murders. it sickens me the fact that just cause she wasnt famous her life has no meaning, show some respect, even if they cant hear it
    Way to politicize something and sneak in a little jab at us. 5 people were killed yesterday in a mall yesterday in suburban chicago, you going to cry for them too...

Comment

well since no one else cares, RIP to that woman and i hope her family can over come this. Its like the news, you never hear about black people unless its gangs n murders. it sickens me the fact that just cause she wasnt famous her life has no meaning, show some respect, even if they cant hear it
      Who said that????
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

This may push DE up the list of needs.

Comment

He must be a tough player if he can take a knife to the neck and be alright. J/K...I hope he's alright, he's a good player.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, I dont like to take preaching from someone who takes himself seriously as "The Bay Area Bully" or does that stupid "AKA" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
              Way to politicize something and sneak in a little jab at us. 5 people were killed yesterday in a mall yesterday in suburban chicago, you going to cry for them too...
              well i hope their familys can recover if thats what you mean, bad **** happens all the time, it just kinda pisses me off the fact that unless ur famous ur life has no meaning. i dont know its just kinda the fact of the area, and how I was raised, so sorry if its annoying but its just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
                Who said that????
                no one, its the fact it says a woman was shot and killed but no respect was show but when Sean Taylor gets shot in killed its a lot of love. Im just sayin its still a life, but its just me, i shouldve thought better before i posted

Comment

well i hope their familys can recover if thats what you mean, bad **** happens all the time, it just kinda pisses me off the fact that unless ur famous ur life has no meaning. i dont know its just kinda the fact of the area, and how I was raised, so sorry if its annoying but its just my opinion
                  You made it a point to mention that because she was black thats the reason nobody noticed...nobody would notice if i died either, get over it, I'm sure it was news inside of Atlanta but I'm sorry if not everyone from all over the country doesn't feel the need to get a news update about every death in every corner of the country...AKA NOBODY CARES.

Comment

:(... this... sucks.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

You made it a point to mention that because she was black thats the reason nobody noticed...nobody would notice if i died either, get over it, I'm sure it was news inside of Atlanta but I'm sorry if not everyone from all over the country doesn't feel the need to get a news update about every death in every corner of the country...AKA NOBODY CARES.
                      i aint gonna lie, she was black? i was just statin the fact that you dont hear much about black people in the news unless its bad as a COMPLETELY different thing, i didnt even know she was black. Im not askin for everyone to go cry in a corner when someone dies cause no one would leave it, im just sayin its always sad when someone dies cause it effects so many people. Its just my opinion so im sorry i ever voiced it.

Comment

i aint gonna lie, she was black? i was just statin the fact that you dont hear much about black people in the news unless its bad as a COMPLETELY different thing, i didnt even know she was black. Im not askin for everyone to go cry in a corner when someone dies cause no one would leave it, im just sayin its always sad when someone dies cause it effects so many people. Its just my opinion so im sorry i ever voiced it.
                        So you get mad at the news media for perpetuating a stereotype that black people are all in gangs and always causing trouble but you obviously have no problem with rap music doing the EXACT samething. You can't have it both ways buddy.

Comment

So you get mad at the news media for perpetuating a stereotype that black people are all in gangs and always causing trouble but you obviously have no problem with rap music doing the EXACT samething. You can't have it both ways buddy.
                          nah im not mad at the news, its ever where (Cops profile all the time) and really its just annoying. Rappers rap about their Environment so if its about gangs then good for them. Listen id love to talk about this more, but i could really care, it seems like i shouldve never voiced my opinion

Comment

Great. Nice to see where this thread has headed
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

It's a sad thing but should we start a thread for the pregnant woman? This one is about CG.

Comment

so if we could get back to Charles Grant

He has to be lucky as hell for the knife not to hit anything major.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information