Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saints DE Charles Grant stabbed in the neck...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, like the carotid artery....

Comment

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
      well since no one else cares, RIP to that woman and i hope her family can over come this. Its like the news, you never hear about black people unless its gangs n murders. it sickens me the fact that just cause she wasnt famous her life has no meaning, show some respect, even if they cant hear it
      Get off of it, you don't really give a damn. How about you cry for all those starving children throughout the world too. If you really do care, get out and do something about it, instead of preaching to us on a message board. Sorry if I don't get misty eyed over a person I don't know. There are 100,000+ deaths every day.

Yep, you never here about any good any black people do, but maybe you don't follow politics. In case you haven't heard, one of the frontrunners for the Democratic nomination for president happens to be black...
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

[QUOTE=Its Ya Boy;875272but when Sean Taylor gets shot in killed its a lot of love.[/QUOTE]

It is a lot of posturing, they think that is the right thing to do. No one really gives a damn about a death unless it affects them. Redskins were more sad they lost a great player than the loss of a life.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
          Get off of it, you don't really give a damn. How about you cry for all those starving children throughout the world too. If you really do care, get out and do something about it, instead of preaching to us on a message board. Sorry if I don't get misty eyed over a person I don't know. There are 100,000+ deaths every day.

Yep, you never here about any good any black people do, but maybe you don't follow politics. In case you haven't heard, one of the frontrunners for the Democratic nomination for president happens to be black...
          not fully black...but that's neither here nor there...

Comment

Wow, this really blows. Hope he recovers fast...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Get this ******* thread back on topic promto.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
                well i hope their familys can recover if thats what you mean, bad **** happens all the time, it just kinda pisses me off the fact that unless ur famous ur life has no meaning. i dont know its just kinda the fact of the area, and how I was raised, so sorry if its annoying but its just my opinion
                You don't understand much about the media do you?

Its quite simple, high profile people are in the public's interest. When something of note happens in their life, it is news.

News outlets have very small areas of time to give as much information as possible. If the outlet spent time talking about some breezy who copped a bullet instead of a high profile "person of interest" people would flick to another channel or buy another newspaper.

Its a business, its there to make money and deliver what people want. Not to cater to the needs of the very select few. Tell stories no one wants to hear and certainly not to perpetuate an imagined anti-black conspiracy.

I think the security in some of these nightclubs needs to be seriously questioned, even if it leads to profiling or asking attendees to empty out their pockets. After all the crap thats happened (and that's just what filters to my screen) how much gets missed when it can be prevented with a pat down.
                Last edited by BlindSite; 02-04-2008, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Here's some good news... (sorry if already posted)

Charles Grant was already released from the hospital.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

glad to see he is okay

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

glad to hear is okay .... i wonder how you get out this fast with a stab in the neck...

but iam also with "Its ya Boy" especially since we knew that grant is ok , we should at least mention a pregnant woman died ( aka a little family) ... how did they relate to each other ? i didnt catch up the whole story , with grant the attacker and the dead woman.

Comment

Im glad Grant is out now.......Lucky man

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
                          They probably shouldn't let NFL players go to Atlanta.
                          Should the Falcons move?

This is very unfortunate. I hope he recovers.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information