Donovan McNabb on the move?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe so.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

It's funny that all the McNabb hate has come during his best years statistically, and it's not because of injuries. I don't know why people think this guy isn't a really good QB.

Over the last 4 years he's had a 93 QB Rating, 84 TD's, 30 INT's, % 60.4 Completion, 12,253 yards in 48 games.

255 yards, 1.75 TD's, .83 INT's, per game
      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
        It's funny that all the McNabb hate has come during his best years statistically, and it's not because of injuries. I don't know why people think this guy isn't a really good QB.

Over the last 4 years he's had a 93 QB Rating, 84 TD's, 30 INT's, % 60.4 Completion, 12,253 yards in 48 games.

255 yards, 1.75 TD's, .83 INT's, per game
        You have to watch the games and see some of his decisions...His INTs are low because he's afraid to fit the ball in tight spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          That's a joke right?
          Half a joke actually.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'd trade Houston's 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
              a 30+ year old QB w/ injury history for our 1st would make us look moronic. We need to admit our window is closed and get some youth. Also how would we pay for McNabb?
              My God you have finally seen the light? In this brave new NFL world, anything is possible......... except for us trading the 8th pick to the Eagles for that brokedown QB. NO!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                Pipe down I want that #8
                SILENCE HEATHEN!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

The article said it would have to include the 8th pick so maybe it would be a 1st round swap or include a 2nd or something. I doubt he goes anywhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Half a joke actually.
                    What that they're gonna or you hope they do?

Anyway if the ravens throw in Ed Reed it's a deal... :D haha

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      You have to watch the games and see some of his decisions...His INTs are low because he's afraid to fit the ball in tight spots.
                      I'm not much of a QB evaluator so I wouldn't know, and I never understood the problem people had with him. But it could be a lot worse for your team, and I'm sure you aren't as upset with him as some people. Look at all the other rosters around the NFL there are some awful QB's.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
                        The article said it would have to include the 8th pick so maybe it would be a 1st round swap or include a 2nd or something. I doubt he goes anywhere though.
                        what pick does Philly have?

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          What that they're gonna or you hope they do?

Anyway if the ravens throw in Ed Reed it's a deal... :D haha
                          All I was getting at is that there are far worse ways we could utilize the 15th overall pick.

I would not mind trading it for an established QB, but I know we need to draft defense.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            How else are the Ravens gonna stabilize the QB position once and for all? You guys gonna try your luck in the draft AGAIN? McNabb is not your average castoff QB either.
                            it could happen but i think the ravens have a better shot of getting D.Anderson than mcnabb. He is a restricted FA but the browns run a very similar system as the ravens do so it will be a natural transition for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                              what pick does Philly have?
                              what??? they have all there picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                                it could happen but i think the ravens have a better shot of getting D.Anderson than mcnabb. He is a restricted FA but the browns run a very similar system as the ravens do so it will be a natural transition for him.
                                The Browns would NEVER trade a starting quarterback to the Ravens.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information