Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
    They lost to Baltimore? News to me.
    Um, yes, they did. Most teams don't get three (3) 5th Downs. Can't credit the Zebras with the win so had to go to the Pats.

Either way, this tastes so much better. 18-1*.

Again, congrats to the GMen and its fans. I would care to say 30 teams where GMen fans if for just today.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjames View Post
      Um, yes, they did. Most teams don't get three (3) 5th Downs. Can't credit the Zebras with the win so had to go to the Pats.

Again, congrats to the GMen and its fans. I would care to say 30 teams where GMen fans if for just today.
      WOW! Please stop living in the past. Ill tell you this. The Ravens lost that game. The Pats may not have 'won' it, but the Ravens definately lost it. Is it Brady's fault that Billick called the TO? HAHA, you make laugh. Was it NE's fault that a ref throws a flag on a flase start? HAHA you make laugh even more. Was it Brady's fault that 12 yards was wide open in the middle of the field to run? HAHA you still make me laugh.

Please see things for what they really are. Your just hating on everthing you can when there is nothing to hate on in this respect.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjames View Post

Calls are a part of the game. You get some and you lose some. Baltimore beat themselves with all of those penalties they committed. There were a few that were questionable, but for the majority Baltimore kept stabbing themselves in the foot.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Well, this tastes better anyway. 18-1*

Comment

Let's be 13-3 next year and win it all....

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

I tried ordering a book on amazon but i dont think it will work. If anyone actually has any other ways to get the book i would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                I dont know why you guys cant take it for what it was. The best SuperBowl I have ever seen. Im sure many of you will agree. This is nonsense. Im not going to label Giants fans as classless, because Im not sure this is a Giants fan who did this.
                Titans/Rams and Giants/Bills
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

They will be burned and Mercury Morris will snort the ashes

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information