No announcement yet.

What happens to that New England book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to that New England book?

Sounds dumb now.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

What happened to Dewey?

Comment

Keep it as it is, add the stuff about the defeat, and make it sound very sarcastic.

Comment

make it a book about how they are the best team in NFL regular season history?

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          make it a book about how they are the best team in NFL regular season history?
          I agree, let's not let this superbowl defeat make us forget what they did in the regular season. It was amazing, even though the New York Giants defeated them (and deserved to, tonight).

they were nothing short of amazing in the regular season.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

burn it, the dream is over

Comment

Hahahahahaha, completely forgot about it, I would love to have a copy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I agree, let's not let this superbowl defeat make us forget what they did in the regular season. It was amazing, even though the New York Giants defeated them (and deserved to, tonight).

they were nothing short of amazing in the regular season.
                Regular season means nothing. As long as you make the playoffs, your fortunates can change. This game reflects that in spades.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                  Keep it as it is, add the stuff about the defeat, and make it sound very sarcastic.
                  hahaha that be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    Regular season means nothing. As long as you make the playoffs, your fortunates can change. This game reflects that in spades.
                    you're right, we should just forget every record set by the Patriots this season because they didn't win the Super Bowl...I guess Peyton Manning was a horrible QB up until last season, and Dan Marino shouldn't be considered one of the best QB's of all time...it all means nothing without a ring

Comment

*points to sig*
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

you're right, we should just forget every record set by the Patriots this season because they didn't win the Super Bowl...I guess Peyton Manning was a horrible QB up until last season, and Dan Marino shouldn't be considered one of the best QB's of all time...it all means nothing without a ring
                        You're talking about individual players. I'm talking about the team aspect. Why do you think players always say "It doesn't matter unless we finish the season with a Super Bowl, and everything we did the previous season means nothing"?

Comment

You're talking about individual players. I'm talking about the team aspect. Why do you think players always say "It doesn't matter unless we finish the season with a Super Bowl, and everything we did the previous season means nothing"?
                          ok my bad I took it out of context, but do think we shouldn't recognize/remember this Patriots team as one of the best ever, and IMO the best regular season ever? I mean, as a team, they set records, and while the game has changed (new rules, longer seasons) I don't think anyone can deny their dominance and accomplishments this seasons, even though they blew the big one

Comment

ok my bad I took it out of context, but do think we shouldn't recognize/remember this Patriots team as one of the best ever, and IMO the best regular season ever? I mean, as a team, they set records, and while the game has changed (new rules, longer seasons) I don't think anyone can deny their dominance and accomplishments this seasons, even though they blew the big one
                            They had a good season, but still they didn't win the championship. I'd rather be on a team that wins the whole thing. Even if they go 10-6. People are going to remember this, but we all know when they remember this team and everything they accomplished, the main thing they're going to remember is losing Super Bowl XLII.

Comment

They had a good season, but still they didn't win the championship. I'd rather be on a team that wins the whole thing. Even if they go 10-6. People are going to remember this, but we all know when they remember this team and everything they accomplished, the main thing they're going to remember is losing Super Bowl XLII.
                              I agree, I would rather be the very last seed in the playoffs and win a championship than the 1st seed and not win...but you commented on the fact that we should remember what this team has achieved regardless, and you saying that it doesn't matter because they didn't win the Super Bowl is ridiculous IMO...there's a difference between how a player of the team will feel about it and whether or not football fans should remember this team, you are making a completely different argument than the one you originally started

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information