Post Superbowl Side-Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Haha.....Emmit Smith just said the Patriots "got debacled".

Ok a few things you disgrace to the english language.

1) Debacled is not a word. Ever.

2) If it was, it sure as hell wouldn't be a verb. Debacled is the equivalent of failured.

3) As you can probably surmise from my above point (just kidding, you're a ******), you don't even know what debacle means either.

Please stop talking. You're an embarrassment to so many demographics that you represent, and the human population at large.
    have you ever heard anyone stutter more than him

Comment

the pats totally got debacled

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Co-MVP would be nice, Manning & Tuck

Comment

did anyone see the MW on the football?
          i didn't realize that until i saw the ball underneath shaun o'hara that near the tip it has an MW for the duke.

that's my post SB thought.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

My thought is the one that has bothered me all year about the Pats, how do you expect to win when you blatantly ignore running the ball? Aside from that, how do you not kick a 49 yard FG on 4th and 13?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

"-As a sidenote, Brady is not as good as his stats indicate. When given time, as he has been in 18 games this season, he can be elite - but so can many other quarterbacks. He proved he's only an above average QB who DOES get rattled under pressure."

Disagree here. I thought Brady played tremendously given the circumstances. He didn't make the key mistake, and that's what's important. Besides, there's not one QB in the league who looks good under that kind of pressure.

I also think though, that the MVP should go to the entire Giants DL. It wasn't just Tuck, it was Strahan, Alford, even Osi. But they can't give it to everyone, and Eli played amazingly well. That dodge play was one of the best I've ever seen.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                Disagree here. I thought Brady played tremendously given the circumstances. He didn't make the key mistake, and that's what's important.
                I saw Brady miss a lot a throws.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Patriots and Belichick got what they deserved. Like Narcissus ......

Congrats G-Men.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                    That's going to happen to anyone under that much pressure. The important thing is he didn't make a big mistake.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                      Agreed, Tom underthrew several balls and his placement was off. Tom is good but overrated because his offensive line is awesome. He had time for a lot of his passes but not the 4 seconds in the pocket he was used to. Here's a quick stat. Among qb's who started the whole season, Tom threw the fewest passes outside the pocket with just 26. That's pretty amazing and indicates how much time he had.

Comment

tom brady had a bad game please stop acting like he overhyped, the giants d line had him rattled all night he still shits on everyone else's qb

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

My main side-thought of the game is that it just completely shows why most of us are on here and that is the absolute power of the NFL draft. Still amazed at the Giants draft last year and the huge impact they've had this year already.

Aaron Ross, Steve Smith, Jay Alford, Kevin Boss, and Ahmad Bradshaw all were great in this game. Didnt catch much of DeOssie or Michael Johnson but know I heard their names.

The instant impact that draft provided the Giants was just amazing.
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information