Props to Eli Manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Eli Manning

Everyone thought he was a bust, everyone thought that he sucked, everyone rips on the Giants for the trade with San Diego... Eli Manning is going to have a very big and nice ring on his finger, congrats to him...

I've always been a supporter and I'm glad to see him get a super bowl ring.

archie manning has awesome sperm!!!!!

Comment

so how does big ben eli and rivers rank now?

eli>big ben>rivers?

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
        archie manning has awesome sperm!!!!!
        Well 2 out of 3, not too shabby, and back to back superbowl wins w/ both his sons recieving MVPs, he definately has supersperm

Comment

Not everybody jumped off his bandwagon. When I looked at Eli I saw a QB who had led his team to the playoffs 3 straight years after his rookie season, and all the moaners who said he was a bust simply were ridiculous. The same goes for people who thought San Diego got the best in the trade and that drafting QB's in the top 5 or even round 1 is a big waste.
          I'll predict right here that San Fran hired Martz to bring Smith to his potential and he could be another huge surprise next season.
          And proud of it!!!

Comment

Meh...I still think San Diego won the trade...so I don't think you can say people were wrong to rip the Giants for that.

But Eli preformed great in the playoffs, there's no denying that. We'll see how it works next year, as overall he was still unconvincing in the regular season...he does look to have turned a corner though.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              Well 2 out of 3, not too shabby, and back to back superbowl wins w/ both his sons recieving MVPs, he definately has supersperm
              Apparently Cooper has the most talent but had an injury that doesn't allow him to play. A WR though I think...not too sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                Meh...I still think San Diego won the trade...so I don't think you can say people were wrong to rip the Giants for that.
                It's not that, it's like people thought the Giants didn't get anything.

Comment

from this...

to this...

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

San Diego probably still "won" the trade, although the Giants aren't complaining anymore. Hard to imagine their pressure being better than that, even if they did have Merriman.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I will be the first to man up 100% to congratuate Eli. Earlier I said, Eli was only an NFL QB because his last name was Manning.

Over the past few weeks, I was relating the Giants to the 2004 Red Sox. The 'kick it' or just having fun attitude. They played the game as a team, and the manned up and won the game. I liked the way Strahan took over as the leader, and I thought his attitude was second to none.

Congrats to the New York Giants and to Eli Manning and Michael Strahan.

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        San Diego probably still "won" the trade, although the Giants aren't complaining anymore. Hard to imagine their pressure being better than that, even if they did have Merriman.
                        Well yeah....I'd rather have the Super Bowl win too, then win a trade. But, It's bad enough seeing Eli win the Super Bowl, but now I'll get all offseason to hear how we lost the trade as well, when really thats not true..

Oh well. At least I got to see the Pats lose.

Comment

Im suprised GRF didnt make this thread.
                          But yeah everybody was saying that Eli would suck without Tiki.And he won the SB without Tiki and Shockey.He proved all of us wrong.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            Im suprised GRF didnt make this thread.
                            But yeah everybody was saying that Eli would suck without Tiki.And he won the SB without Tiki and Shockey.He proved all of us wrong.
                            I stand by Tiki being the problem. Strahan was the leader of this team, and I seriously think that they responded to Strahan more than Coughlin. Strahan has got to be one of the best team/on field leaders that I have ever seen.

Comment

Such a great day for a true fan of the New York Giants... To think, after week two of the NFL season we had a thread at this forum comparing the Bills, Giants, and Jets as the worst team in New York.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information