Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Catch".....dare we steal the phrase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about "The giant snatch"

Comment

Lawl, nice.

I was thinking......

...."TAPE THIS"

:)
      Originally posted by 21ST
      He was protecting his self
      Originally posted by tjsunstein
      From what? His leg?
      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        "The Imperfect Play"

it was just that, imperfect. nothing went right except the end result. protection broke down, the throw hung in the air, sloppy tackling by the Pats, the WR had to break off his route, everything went wrong except the end result.

Also, the play pretty much ended the perfect season. Making the Pats season, imperfect.

What you guys think?
        Hmm. Not bad, not bad.

Although, the play did come at the perfect time, to bring down the 'perfect' team, and basically sparked the perfect upset.

Just food for thought.

Still, the 'Imperfect Play' is pretty funny, considering the circumstances.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

That was not ''the catch'' more like.. ''The Play''

Comment

Some guys at a Giants website starting calling it "The Slip and Grip".

Comment

I will now refer to the play as "The OH ****!" since I'm sure that was everyone's reaction who was actually watching the game.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Well me and my friends keep refering to it as "The Helmet Catch". While it is rather dull, it promptly describes the play and also is easily recognizable to others

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information