• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Is that because you're a Bears fan?
    maybe :) but I dont see Favre reliving the miracle

let me dream a bit ^^

Comment

I have a strong feeling the first Sunday Night Football game of the year will be Colts @ Packers.

John Madden's zombie head will explode.

Of course, the season opens on a Thursday night in New York with the Giants and the SB XLII banner.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Jets will make the playoffs, they do every other year.

^^Sig From Nvot9
        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          I have a strong feeling the first Sunday Night Football game of the year will be Colts @ Packers.

John Madden's zombie head will explode.

Of course, the season opens on a Thursday night in New York with the Giants and the SB XLII banner.
          Agree on the Colts/Packers game.....ratings would be sky high to see Favre and Manning plus Madden would get to see his Brett Favre

"My Brett Favre's back and the defense is in trouble.....hey now, hey now....my Brett Favre's back!"

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            I break Mike Vick out of prison and he leads us to a Superbowl victory.
            The superbowl in Madden right? :)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Strahan is gonna retire
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                I'm guessing Giants/Cowboys again, just Thursday night instead of Sunday night. Also I dunno if we will do a banner.

Comment

Predictions:

Patriots . . . 19-0

Lions . . . 18-1 (lose to the Pats in SB)

That's really all you'll need to know.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Super Bowl Prediction? Colts v.s. Giants :)
                    MVP Prediction? Steven Jackson/ Beb Roethlisberger
                    #1 Pick in 2009 NFL Draft? Beanie Wells
                    Disappointments/Surprises Brett Favre/Adrian Peterson/Donovan Mcnabb Gonzo/Marshawn Lynch/Carson Palmer
                    Things you are looking forward too? Draft
                    Players to Retire? Brett Favre
                    Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 02-04-2008, 02:10 PM.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I'm guessing Giants/Cowboys again, just Thursday night instead of Sunday night. Also I dunno if we will do a banner.
                      There is an issue though.

Giants made an agreement with the NFL not to have any home Thursday or Monday night games until the new stadium is up. I wonder what's gonna happen.
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Next Years Playoffs:
                        AFC:
                        1-New England
                        2-Indianapolis
                        3-San Diego
                        4-Cleveland
                        5-Jacksonville
                        6-Cinncinatti

NFC:
                        1-Green Bay
                        2-Dallas
                        3-New Orleans
                        4-San Fran
                        5-New York G
                        6-Washington

Thats right I said it Cincy and Cleveland will make it to the playoffs. And San Fran will capture the NFC West. But im just having fun here

Cincy 20 v San Diego 31: LT runs all over the Cincy D
                        Jacksonville 34 v Cleveland 28: Good high scoring game.
                        Washington 31 v New Orleans 38: Shootout, also I think Campbell has breakout year.
                        New York G 28 v San Fran 26: Defending champs have something to prove. Also Alex Smith in Martz system = playoffs! :)

San Diego 24 v Indianapolis 17: Cromartie has another big game.
                        Jacksonville 13 v New England 31: NE's high powered offense continues to blowout teams.
                        New Orleans 17 v Dallas 27: Romo finally wins in the playoffs.
                        New York G 21 v Green Bay 28: revenge!

San Diego 23 v New England 21: This game will be the defining moment in LT's career.
                        Dallas 14 v Green Bay 23: Dallas will never win in Green Bay.

San Diego 20 v Green Bay 27: Favre rides off into the sunset.

Like I said, just having fun dont take this seriously

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

My early favorite to win the NFC North is actually the Vikings. They need to shore up their pass rush and Jackson needs to not be an idiot first though. Both of those are questions, but I find them more likely than the Packers repeating consider that I think a LOT of their talent played over their heads this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            My early favorite to win the NFC North is actually the Vikings. They need to shore up their pass rush and Jackson needs to not be an idiot first though. Both of those are questions, but I find them more likely than the Packers repeating consider that I think a LOT of their talent played over their heads this year.
                            We've got a young team so I think we'll just get better

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              We've got a young team so I think we'll just get better
                              Young players don't necessarily just "get better". Old players do tend to regress (past 33-34 or so) but the inverse doesn't happen nearly as often.

Anyway, I expect a good six months of "OMG the Packers are so great" conversations, so I'll leave it at that for now. There are a lot of players and games that I just don't see the Packers replicating next year. They got a lot of breaks and a lot of players that put forward better efforts than can be consistantly expected of them.

It's actually very similar to the Bears in 2006, I'm just not a Packers fan so I'm not as blind to it as I was last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Young players don't necessarily just "get better". Old players do tend to regress (past 33-34 or so) but the inverse doesn't happen nearly as often.

Anyway, I expect a good six months of "OMG the Packers are so great" conversations, so I'll leave it at that for now. There are a lot of players and games that I just don't see the Packers replicating next year. They got a lot of breaks and a lot of players that put forward better efforts than can be consistantly expected of them.

It's actually very similar to the Bears in 2006, I'm just not a Packers fan so I'm not as blind to it as I was last year.
                                On the contrary i felt some of our guys underachived this year and had a better season last year, mostly the OG's, Jenkins, AJ, and Collins

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information