*** 2008 Pro Bowl Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    AD looked like a beast but come on Westbrook earned the pro bowl too and I don't think he got a single carry. I feel like that was a little disrespectful by the coaches.
    I think Barber finished with 2 carries, I thought they would mix it up more myself but I gues not...AD played the whole game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
      I don't see how that's gonna solve anyone's problem of lack of entertainment.
      LOL. Owned imo.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
        there has to be a reason why he didn't play a lot. Coaches are normally good about giving anyone reps.
        Yup, the reason is McCarthy wanted to get AD injured in a weak attempt to help him in the NFC North next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Yup, the reason is McCarthy wanted to get AD injured in a weak attempt to help him in the NFC North next year.
          It sure did look that way

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• That's an interesting idea.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
              I don't see how that's gonna solve anyone's problem of lack of entertainment.
              I couldn't agree more

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

• oh Tom Brady...why did you have to skip the ProBowl? Derek Anderson comes in for you and does horrible. Now the Browns are going to get less for him...jerk...

Comment

• Pro Bowl has best ratings since 2000.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information