No announcement yet.

Has It Hit You Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will hit me in May. The FA and the draft are coming up soon.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

It hit me last night, its time to start looking forward to the draft now...Thats how i make it through the offseason, pt 1 is waiting for the draft, pt 2 is waiting for pre season...it will be here before I know it, nows just the time to watch nfl network and combines, workouts etc

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Thank god for the NFL network...Signing Day is tomorrow (at least I think it is) so that is exciting too. As a Raider fan, every offseason and draft is a beacon of hope....a beacon of hope that is usually extinguished and stomped on by about Week 9 of the regular season....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

If you don't think the season is over it will never be over because of off-season activities. The only thing you won't see is on field action which obviously is the best part. Combine, MLB Spring Training, NFL Free Agency, March Madness, MLB Season Starting, and NFL Draft all happen in the next 3 months.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            The season is over :(

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(
            welcome to the family, it's been over for 7 weeks for me

Comment

NFL Network. Football 24/7.

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(
                Indeed. However, as Giants fans, at least we have it a lot better off than 31 other teams fans. This will be a very enjoyable off-season for us I feel.

I can't wait for the Combine. If Jerry Reese can have even half the draft class which he did last year I think we'll be all set.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I'm a Chiefs fan the season has been over since week five.:)

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

Dude, I've been waiting for this season to end since I knew the Bucs were playing the Giants in the postseason. I couldn't be any happier that we can move on to the draft & FA.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah football season is over, great now you got me depressed.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

The transition would be much easier if you have that 2nd sport. For me personally, its kind of basketball, but the Knicks frustrate the hell out of me.

Im not a baseball guy, its just not my thing. I usually would transition right into basketball season and root for my Knicks, but they suck so bad now and its like theres a point of no return. Nowadays, my basketball attention span is reduced to the playoffs. I'll watch every Knick game, watch it for 5 minutes, get frustrated, curse Dolan and Isiah like 20 times during those 5 minutes and change the channel. The playoffs are the playoffs, so i still watch that with the same intensity.

As for football, yeah playing online GM is fun, but its still not the same. Im an NFL guy, i love watching NFL football and talking about NFL players. I don't follow the college game thoroughly enough to OD on it. And no disrespect to Scott when I said I'll buy a scouting report book, its just that he gives us the Cliffnote version of scouting reports, and the books give thorough deep analysis. For a guy like myself who doesn't follow the college game in great detail, i need the more thorough reports. No knock in any way, I know its very difficult to make detailed reports for everyone with limited time, and offer it for free all year round, which is why i love this website and will never disrespect him for offering us a place to voice our opinions.

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

It hit me about 12 weeks ago...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

It won't hit me until the Dead Period between minicamp and training camp.

Comment

Yeah, now it's time for boring baseball.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

This is the first year in 3 years that I am not too upset about the season ending. I get all the football I can handle with workouts, 7on7, and going in to watch film. I can't wait for spring ball.

That being said, I haven't watched ANY college football this year. I never thought it was possible, but I ODed on college football during film sessions.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information