X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has It Hit You Yet?

The season is over :(

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post

The PB doesn't count....

Im not ready to start reading scouting reports and watch clips of prospects yet. I want more football :(
    Well I'd say that feeling will only last about 2 more weeks, tops. Combine time.

Comment

yea, it really is only like three weeks of down time...then you've got pro days, the combine and Free Agency...then you've got the draft...then it's Training Camps and then it's season time baby! I just thank jesus that I follow the NBA and I don't start watching (I keep up with it though) NCAA Basketball until March Madness...

Comment

I've got NFL Network where football season never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Well I'd say that feeling will only last about 2 more weeks, tops. Combine time.
          i havent been following the draft as much this year compared to last year. last year i remember watching the combine and going zomg at some of the 40s ran, both in a good and bad way.

this year, it doesn't mean much to me because i havent kept up with prospects like that.

ill probably just buy a scouting report book and read it in between breaks, jot names that i like, and look up as much gametape as i can find on them.

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

Your boys won it all! Stop complaining :D

Comment

At least you got the Pro Bowl ;)

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

i havent been following the draft as much this year compared to last year. last year i remember watching the combine and going zomg at some of the 40s ran, both in a good and bad way.

this year, it doesn't mean much to me because i havent kept up with prospects like that.

ill probably just buy a scouting report book and read it in between breaks, jot names that i like, and look up as much gametape as i can find on them.
                Another place you could go for scouting reports would be this website, I forget the name, I think it's NFLDraftCountdown.com. It's run by this guy Skott Right (sp?). He's pretty good - check it out.

Comment

The PB doesn't count....

BBD, the fact we won the Super Bowl hasn't set in yet. The fact football is done for a long time just hit my mind now...
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I'm still excited...combine only a couple weeks away.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

im looking forward to the numerous "Who is the best corner?" threads in the offseason

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

It doesn't really set in until the second or third Sunday without any football, when you're stuck watching the Heat vs. the Cavs for what seems like the 30th time of the season on ABC while NO and Utah square off on local cable and NBALP.

THAT'S when it hits you. Right now, I'm still riding the high of the Super Bowl and the fall of the evil Empire. I never imagined that I could be this euphoric about a division rival winning the Super Bowl, but this is the closest feeling I can remember to the Cowboys winning it all.
                        Originally posted by 21ST
                        He was protecting his self
                        Originally posted by tjsunstein
                        From what? His leg?
                        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

yeah but im intrested in the Free Agency & Combine

Comment

When it really hits me is a couple weeks after the draft. Than theirs nothing for a few months. Atleast now theirs FA and than the draft coming up, though Sundays are alot duller.
                            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Ya im going into sever depression soon i will miss you NFL. there are all those post nfl season things like combine and draft training camp god i love them all but nothing is obviously like the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information