No announcement yet.

Possible Franchise Tags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certainly better than being on a team that went 4-12..

Comment

• so? both teams didnt win the superbowl, but the Patriots will 4ever be mocked for the 1

Comment

• I think Randy will stick around he wants a ring and at this moment NE gives him the best shot..

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

• If you had a choice of suffering through another pathetic, losing season or going 18-1, having your best statistical season of your already illustrious career and going to your first Super Bowl, which would you choose? I am 110% convinced that every single person alive chooses to go through the Patriots season over the Raiders season EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Grow up.

Comment

• As a fan, I'd rather take the Raiders' season, simply because history will remember the team that couldn't get it done for a long time (though not forever, since very few people ever mention the Sneakers Game or the 1942 Chicago Bears). As a player, I'm not sure which one I'd rather deal with, because the problem lies in you still are going to try to win and want to win even when you're completely out of it, but at the same time there's very little left to play for.

Anyway, I wonder what type of contract teams like the Jaguars, Titans, 49ers, and/or Buccaneers would be willing to throw at Moss. All of these teams have over $30 million in cap room to work with, and all badly need a #1 WR.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information