TV Commentator Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    I cant stand Bryant Gumbel...he cant even differentiate between teams.
    I'm convinced Gumbel has some kind of leverage in the Network, cause there is no sensical reasoning that could have landed him that job..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
      Dr.Z is just a mouthpiece anyways...I don't pay much attention to what he says.
      I was never a fan of his until he picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl and said that Justin Tuck would be the MVP. It always seemed like he would overrate underated guys and vice versa. But since that pick I now think that he might actually now what he's talking about. Regardless what you think of him you have respect that he actually has some original ideas and doesn't just say what everybody else says.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
        I was never a fan of his until he picked the Giants to win the Super Bowl and said that Justin Tuck would be the MVP. It always seemed like he would overrate underated guys and vice versa. But since that pick I now think that he might actually now what he's talking about. Regardless what you think of him you have respect that he actually has some original ideas and doesn't just say what everybody else says.
        Yea I cant knock him for the article, it was well written and he obviously had a good bit of insight of every group up there, and showed some good examples...

I like a few of NFL Networks the best, Deion and Marshall make a good team if they have a good play by play guy because Bryant Gumbell still doesnt know how to make anyone get excited for a game, its very easy to fall asleep in a game with him broadcasting...

But I think the worst by far was the MNF group, he hit the nail on the head when he talked about how they would have guest in and talking about non-sense over the game, and if it was a blowout they would get horribly off topic, mix in Kornheiser and that just was a disaster.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information