Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the NFL's most underrated players?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the NFL's most underrated players?

We have an overrated players thread, why not an underrated players thread..

Underrated
    Michael Boley
    Ronnie Brown
    Paul Pozluzny
    Donte Whitner
    Jerricho Cotchery
    Matt Hasselbeck

That's just off the top of my head...maybe i can think of some more later

No offense, but this is going to turn into Homer lovefest...

I will venture to guess that Adrian Wilson, Kerry Rhodes, and Haloti Ngata get 8 mentions, along with Bigby, Terrence Newman, and Chris Snee.

Comment

The entire Jaguars offensive line.

Also, Daryl Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
        The entire Jaguars offensive line.

Also, Daryl Smith.
        See what I mean?

Comment

-Angelo Crowell
          -Jerricho Cotchery
          -TJ Housyourmama :)
          -Kerry Rhodes
          -Ahmad Bradshaw

This will turn into a homer thread, like andyjo said.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

The entire Green Bay Packers team............ haha JK. I know there are underated players but I cant really think of any right now.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

the two LBs in oakland, morrison and howard are pretty underrated.

Comment

Leroy Hill is one off of the top of my head. Seattle has one of the best linebacking corps in the NFL and he's the unsung guy.
                aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Kelly Gregg, Haloti Ngata.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

It was Justin Tuck before the Super Bowl... Now on the Giants, I would say Gibril Wilson. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

To keep it sane--

Homer pick:
                      Frank Gore (I really think he's a top 3 back in the league with no help around him.... but I've seen where he doesn't make some people's top 10)

Rest of the League:
                      Adrian Wilson=BAMF
                      Donte Whitner
                      John Henderson (Marcus Stroud is good, Henderson is freaking amazing)
                      Andre Johnson (put him on just about any other team, he's a megastar)

Comment

Michael Boley was ridiculous against the Colts. He was basically the only player doing anything positive for the Falcons.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
                          Andre Johnson
                          So ridiculously underrated. Now that he has a semblance of an offense around him, he should put up monster numbers next year.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Nnamdi (bout to hit payday, but to an average fan, 'who is he' is common)
                            Rhodes (i really don't think i'm a homer, he gets mentioned so much in these things, but really, as far as average sports fans or media, he gets nothing)
                            Boley (very very solid, but on a team in termoil, and with DHall as headliner)
                            Cotchery (nothing amazing, but 2 seasons now he's been very reliable)
                            TJ Housh (85 gets the pub regardless of what this man does)
                            Jason Peters (made pro bowl i think, but u don't hear his name much)
                            Farrior (never really hear about him, although he has been very solid, and he never really got the mad pub when he had that monster year like 2 years ago)
                            Shaun Phillips (pub goes to Merriman)

no time to look further. Again, i could be wrong on what my assumption of underrated is refering to (ie. who is rating them)

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

how bout as a rule u cant name a player from your own team or else its just annoying

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information