No announcement yet.

2008 NFLDC Free Agent Tracker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints re-signed RB Aaron Stecker to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.

The '07 fantasy playoff hero got a similar from Tampa, but choose not to move. Stecker showed he is still a capable tailback, but his role will mostly be on special teams and third downs. With Pierre Thomas emerging, Stecker is a long way from fantasy value.

-per rotoworld

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      Saints re-signed RB Aaron Stecker to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.

The '07 fantasy playoff hero got a similar from Tampa, but choose not to move. Stecker showed he is still a capable tailback, but his role will mostly be on special teams and third downs. With Pierre Thomas emerging, Stecker is a long way from fantasy value.

-per rotoworld
      Darn, cause I was planning on drafting Aaron Stecker in FF!!

Comment

• I picked him up last year, as a Bush owner. :)

He had some good weeks at the end of the season too, he's a solid guy who can fill-in in the offense without much drop-off.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Texans signed Jacques Reeves to a 20 million dollar deal. Not too bad of a pick up but it was expensive. I am still pulling for DRC in the draft.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5584364.html

Comment

• Wow. The Texans just got RAPED.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Oh, Jesus. All this Briggs' talk is confusing me and not having NFL Network isn't helping. Apparently, Adam Schefter reported that the Bears offered Briggs $6mil per year -- don't know if that was before or after the Berrian to MIN signing. Briggs was scheduled to visit New Orleans tomorrow, but the trade of getting Vilma has pushed it back to Monday.

No links or anything, just what I'm hearing. Whew.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                Texans signed Jacques Reeves to a 20 million dollar deal. Not too bad of a pick up but it was expensive. I am still pulling for DRC in the draft.

Props to Reeves on getting himself that deal...not as bad as the Kelly did put it's up there

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                  Saints re-signed RB Aaron Stecker to a one-year, $1.4 million contract.

-per rotoworld
                  Good sign..He is a big part of our team...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Jacque Reeves was getting toasted every time I watched the Cowboys.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      Texans signed Jacques Reeves to a 20 million dollar deal. Not too bad of a pick up but it was expensive. I am still pulling for DRC in the draft.

WOW, I wanted Reeves as a 4th CB/ Special teamer but 20 million dollars? Worse signing of the offseason by far.

I was thinking he'd get a DeSaun Foster type deal. 2 years, 2 million and no guarantees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                        WOW, I wanted Reeves as a 4th CB/ Special teamer but 20 million dollars? Worse signing of the offseason by far.

I was thinking he'd get a DeSaun Foster type deal. 2 years, 2 million and no guarantees.
                        I agree way to much money to pay for a #3 or #4 CB....

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                          Not to mention he's horrid.

Comment

• i just heard josh brown went to STL, what is tubby gonna do?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Maybe he'll leave NFLDC forever, if we're lucky. :D

PFT raises a good point: if Berrian can land that much jack, how much does Randy Moss command on the open market?
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                                Maybe he'll leave NFLDC forever, if we're lucky. :D

PFT raises a good point: if Berrian can land that much jack, how much does Randy Moss command on the open market?
                                well hopefully he'll come to Green Bay, we've got tons of money we can spend!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information