Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitzgerald offered contract, figures not released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the idea of the Fitz lining up along side TO is insane enough. TO could even teach the kid a few tricks. I understand that if those two picks are going anywhere it's because JJ wants D-Mac but I still think it would nice if we got the Fitz.
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Dave is right
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

Originally posted by RedAttack View Post
      Better stats? He just put up 1,400 yds and 10 TD's this year. lol

He won't be traded. If it comes down to it, the Cardinals have enough cap space to eat that 14mil and STILL tag Dansby.

He also plays along side Anquan Boldin with a piss poor QB situation.

Comment

Warner wasn't exactly bad had started 13 games and had 3400+ yards and 27 TD's

and Boldin was out for most of the year or at least playing injured

Comment

I'll give you our 1st, 3rd, and 4th...or maybe the first, Stroud and Peterson...

Comment

Unless he doesn't want to play in Arizona he'll take a deal or at least play ball. He's not going to get a much better deal on the open market and the Cards can't justify keeping the contract he has.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Fitz wants to come on home to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                Fitz wants to come on home to Minnesota.
                Yeah he wants to play with tarvaris jackson, thats everyones dream.
                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                  haha that was good...
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Somehow the Cardinals just has to keep him. He is 24 years old and already one of the premiere wide receivers in the league. Just to good of a talent to send elsewhere.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Isn't it sick that he is only 24 years old? At a position with a long-age life, that is just absurd. It might sound like blasphemy, but just imagine what the Cards could get for Fitz if they were to trade him. He is easily worth a top-15 pick in the draft.
                      Yeah... He is just like Terrell Suggs: Experienced player, Pro Bowl caliber, and only 24-25 years old. Amobi Okoye will have these status 3-4 years from now...

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                        Ha ha ha ha LMAO

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Because of a rookie contract that included big-money escalators for the final two years of the deal, the Arizona Cardinals face a salary-cap mess in '08 and '09. The money owed to receiver Larry Fitzgerald is directly responsible.

It's a thorny problem for the Cardinals. They owe Fitzgerald $14.592 million this coming season and $17.355 million the next. A long-term extension is possible, but if the guaranteed money is less than $31.947 million (the sum of the salaries he is owed), the Cardinals shouldn't bother. Trading Fitzgerald is another possibility, but who'd want to pick up that contract?

This situation could go in several directions. The only safe bet, given the history of the franchise, is that the Cardinals will find a way to screw it up.

The other 10 bold predictions for the NFL offseason can be rite here. http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=348983

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

If I were Fitz, I'd suspend these negotiations two years, a period during which he will be paid 31 million for his services. After that period, he'll be 26 and in for an even bigger pay day. If Arizona wants him, they'll have to pay.

Comment

I could seriously see him going to the Steelers. Well, I think that'd be the perfect situation. Ben wanted a taller receiver, they probably have something to spare, and that is where he played college ball. If he wouldn't be staying in Arizona, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen for him.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                                I could seriously see him going to the Steelers. Well, I think that'd be the perfect situation. Ben wanted a taller receiver, they probably have something to spare, and that is where he played college ball. If he wouldn't be staying in Arizona, I wouldn't mind seeing that happen for him.

i can see it for sure...i just cant see what the steelers might offer the cards? although the steelers are said to be moving out of a 3-4 into tomlins cover 2, and the cards are jsut switching into a 3-4. Maybe the steelers ship a couple of key 3-4 pieces over to the cards? who knows.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information