Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitzgerald offered contract, figures not released...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

casey hampton for fitzgerald? maybe a couple draft picks thrown in

Comment

Originally posted by needled24_7 View Post
      id like to hear form some steelers and cardinals fans on this one...equal value? waddya think?
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

i also forgot he played at Pitt so that would make a lil sense.

Comment

lol those couple of draft picks better be 1st's because we are set at NT with Watson and Branch

Give us James Harrison + a 1st and a 2nd

Comment

I personally can't see that trade at all. Tomlin is a smart guy im sure he realizes he has one of the top defenses in the league and I beleive he said that he has no plans of switching from a 34. I absolutely love fitzy, he's always the first person i trade for in madded, however, even though he is young and amazing I don't beleive his impact outweighs casey hamptons in comparison. That's just my opinion though, i'd wait for the response of some steeler fans.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              He also plays along side Anquan Boldin with a piss poor QB situation.
              Piss poor? Kurt Warner had 27 TD passes this year. He is one of the best back ups in the NFL. And Matt Leinart is a top 10 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by RedAttack View Post
                Piss poor? Kurt Warner had 27 TD passes this year. He is one of the best back ups in the NFL. And Matt Leinart is a top 10 pick.
                I think the jury is still out on leinart, but if warner gets time to throw and doesn't get a case of the fumbles he can put the ball dammn near anywhere on the field that he wants to.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

He also threw 17 picks and fumbled 12 times. He's a good backup, that's about it. Matt Leinart being a top 10 pick means nothing at all.

Comment

he would look good in cowboys silver and blue...so would DMAC

Comment

Originally posted by GDWTheSickness View Post
                      he would look good in cowboys silver and blue...so would DMAC
                      Everyone looks good in silver and blue to you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        He also threw 17 picks and fumbled 12 times. He's a good backup, that's about it.
                        Nice try at minimizing. Kurt could start on a number of teams AND is a good back up. Such qualities are hardly throwaway attributes like you are implying.

Matt Leinart being a top 10 pick means nothing at all.
                        Actually, it does. He was highly regarded in the draft and has the tools you look for in a franchise signal caller. Hardly 'piss poor'.

So having a back up QB in the top 10 for TD passes and QB rating, in addition to a QBOF is 'piss poor'? That's nothing but hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          lol those couple of draft picks better be 1st's because we are set at NT with Watson and Branch

Why would the Steelers do that? They have Ward and Santonio Holmes, I dont think they need Fitz so bad that they would have to give up one if their best young lb'ers on the team right now, along with extra picks...They would just draft james hardy or limas sweed, on their end that deal doesnt make much sense, harrison is too young and they dont need a wr that bad...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post

Would you take a 1st, 2nd, and Reggie Brown? I would definitely give up that much and maybe more for Fitz.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              Would you take a 1st, 2nd, and Reggie Brown? I would definitely give up that much and maybe more for Fitz.
                              I personally wouldn't, doubt that graves would either unless Fitz starts demanding something like 12 mil a year

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Why would the Steelers do that? They have Ward and Santonio Holmes, I dont think they need Fitz so bad that they would have to give up one if their best young lb'ers on the team right now, along with extra picks...They would just draft james hardy or limas sweed, on their end that deal doesnt make much sense, harrison is too young and they dont need a wr that bad...
                              I was just responding to a question

Comment

Nice try at minimizing. Kurt could start on a number of teams AND is a good back up. Such qualities are hardly throwaway attributes like you are implying.

Actually, it does. He was highly regarded in the draft and has the tools you look for in a franchise signal caller. Hardly 'piss poor'.

So having a back up QB in the top 10 for TD passes and QB rating, in addition to a QBOF is 'piss poor'? That's nothing but hyperbole.

Could start for a few teams and a backup doesn't make someone a "good quaterback" It makes them decent at best.

If he was so highly regarded, why did a team with ties to him in the Titans pass on him for a super-raw quaterback?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information