Is Shockey on the trading block?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    Placing the franchise tag on LJ Smith says they won't. My theory, Shockey is going home to Miami.
    I can actually see that going through.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Placing the franchise tag on LJ Smith says they won't. My theory, Shockey is going home to Miami.
      LJ will be gonezo next year. He sucks anyways. Can't catch or block.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        ill give you todd heap and a 5th rounder? pretty good value i think, heap might be a better reciever when healthy but i just love schockey and he is better overall i think. or you can have bart scott, he couild play SAM for you guys. i dunno, id like him on baltimore.
        That doesn't really make any sense considering the reason they would shop Shockey is the "emerging play of Boss"

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
          That doesn't really make any sense considering the reason they would shop Shockey is the "emerging play of Boss"
          do you really want kevin boss over todd heap? everyone knows the only reason they would trade schockey is because hes a cancer in the locker room (which i dont believe, but some people seem to). Kevin Boss has nothing to do with it, hes just an excuse. and Since when did having two capable TE's become a bad thing? last i checked, dual TE sets werent extinct. i wastn serious about my trade, because i know it wont ever happen. I was trying to portay accurate value for schockey.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

do you really want kevin boss over todd heap? everyone knows the only reason they would trade schockey is because hes a cancer in the locker room (which i dont believe, but some people seem to). Kevin Boss has nothing to do with it, hes just an excuse. and Since when did having two capable TE's become a bad thing? last i checked, dual TE sets werent extinct. i wastn serious about my trade, because i know it wont ever happen. I was trying to portay accurate value for schockey.
            Do you actually believe this drivel you just typed? You are trying to fault the Giants for not wanting to acquire that walking injury Todd Heap because of the value of dual TE's when in fact thats what they possess with Shockey and Boss. Get a clue before you attempt to use logic.

The Giants will entertain the idea of trading Shockey but they won't trade him for another TE. That would just be ridiculous, especially with such a deep TE draft class coming out.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I could actually see Miami, first pick in the 2nd round?

Comment

Do you actually believe this drivel you just typed? You are trying to fault the Giants for not wanting to acquire that walking injury Todd Heap because of the value of dual TE's when in fact thats what they possess with Shockey and Boss. Get a clue before you attempt to use logic.

The Giants will entertain the idea of trading Shockey but they won't trade him for another TE. That would just be ridiculous, especially with such a deep TE draft class coming out.
                I'm not even going to respond to his post. You did a good job here.

Comment

i wasnt trying to fault the giants for not wanting todd heap: when i suggested todd heap and a 5th for shockey, it wasnt cause i thought it would ever happen, its because i was tring to illustrate his value and position in the overall TE rankings.

The other poster suggested that the only reason the giants were entertaining the idea of trading shockey was because of Kevin Boss, whiich is ludacris and thats wat i was trying to illustrate with my other post. It wasnt about todd heap, it was about if the giants trade shockey, it wont be because of kevin boss. It will be because of all the locker room drama he causes. Then my point about the dual TE set was that if they really were trading shockey because of boss, then when did having two capable TEs become a bad thing? my second post had nothing to do with todd heap.

EDIT: And why would you neg rep me for expressing my opinion? just because you dont agree with it? wow real mature man
                  Last edited by A Perfect Score; 02-09-2008, 01:00 PM.
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

ill give you todd heap and a 5th rounder? pretty good value i think, heap might be a better reciever when healthy but i just love schockey and he is better overall i think. or you can have bart scott, he couild play SAM for you guys. i dunno, id like him on baltimore.
                    This trade makes no sense. If they were to trade Shockey it would certainly not be for another TE.

Comment

i wasnt trying to fault the giants for not wanting todd heap: when i suggested todd heap and a 5th for shockey, it wasnt cause i thought it would ever happen, its because i was tring to illustrate his value and position in the overall TE rankings.

The other poster suggested that the only reason the giants were entertaining the idea of trading shockey was because of Kevin Boss, whiich is ludacris and thats wat i was trying to illustrate with my other post. It wasnt about todd heap, it was about if the giants trade shockey, it wont be because of kevin boss. It will be because of all the locker room drama he causes. Then my point about the dual TE set was that if they really were trading shockey because of boss, then when did having two capable TEs become a bad thing? my second post had nothing to do with todd heap.
                      Your total bashing of Boss is quite laughable. He is an excellent blocking TE and has decent hands, which in that offense is crucial. The fact that Boss was able to step up in the playoffs with the injury to Shockey is why there is even a thread about trading Shockey. Your attempt at showing value for Jeremy was a horrible one to say the least and in no way shows any type of real value for him. Damix has the right idea with a 2nd rounder which might be able to do the trick to get Shockey to Miami.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

Your total bashing of Boss is quite laughable. He is an excellent blocking TE and has decent hands, which in that offense is crucial. The fact that Boss was able to step up in the playoffs with the injury to Shockey is why there is even a thread about trading Shockey. Your attempt at showing value for Jeremy was a horrible one to say the least and in no way shows any type of real value for him. Damix has the right idea with a 2nd rounder which might be able to do the trick to get Shockey to Miami.
                        i dont mean to say boss is a terrible TE: im saying when put on a level with jeremy shockey and a healthy todd heap, he simply doesnt compare. Maybe my attempt at showing value for shockey was off, but coming out and attacking someone is just stupid, along with neg repping someone for their opinion. Liek come on man. Your right, i could have just said he is abetter overall then todd heap and id rather have him, but i didnt. I just woke up when i posted that, give me a break.

Comment

i dont mean to say boss is a terrible TE: im saying when put on a level with jeremy shockey and a healthy todd heap, he simply doesnt compare. Maybe my attempt at showing value for shockey was off, but coming out and attacking someone is just stupid, along with neg repping someone for their opinion. Liek come on man. Your right, i could have just said he is abetter overall then todd heap and id rather have him, but i didnt. I just woke up when i posted that, give me a break.
                          Do you want some cheese to go with all this whining? Jeez grow up.......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

[quote=A Perfect Score;886566]a healthy todd heap[quote]

Has there ever been a time he was healthy.:)

Comment

I would love for him to be a Saint if it weren't for his attitude problem. We don't need another Joe Horn.

Comment

[QUOTE=Splat420;886580][quote=A Perfect Score;886566]a healthy todd heap

Has there ever been a time he was healthy.:)
                                I believe the offseason is the only time he's healthy......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information