Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Shockey on the trading block?

Is Shockey on the trading block?

"There is growing speculation the Giants may move Jeremy Shockey via trade during the offseason. League sources cited Eli Manning's improved play with Shockey out of the lineup and Kevin Boss's emergence during the playoffs as top reasons for the Giants potentially shopping their four-time Pro Bowl tight end."

I find it hard to believe but wanted to get your thoughts?

Philly will take him :)

Comment

Patriots16-0 Trade Prediction Machine:

Bengals get Jeremy Shockey
      Giants get Bengals' 2nd and 5th rounders

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

I really dont think Shockey is going anywhere he is under contract till 2010. And he is a better TE then BOSS. Boss did good but he still does not match what shockey can do. But if he does go somewhere I hope the Sainst pick him up..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

i dont thick Shockey is going anywhere. He is still a big part of the team people in NY really like him

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

To be honest, it wouldn't be surprising if they did trade him this offseason.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

I dont see him being traded, but I'd be glad to have him here in Buffalo.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

ill give you todd heap and a 5th rounder? pretty good value i think, heap might be a better reciever when healthy but i just love schockey and he is better overall i think. or you can have bart scott, he couild play SAM for you guys. i dunno, id like him on baltimore.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I like heap also but Shockey just has that attitude and fight.

Sick sig by Jackalope

Comment

I don't see this happening. I know there's been a lot of buzz because we won the Super Bowl without him, but he's still apart of this team. I'll be the first to admit, there are times I don't like Shockey, but he is an asset to this team if he can keep can just keep quiet at times.

I wouldn't pull the trigger on trading him for a 2nd, unless it was an early 2nd, and even then I'm not sure. A top 5 TE is pretty valuable if you ask me. I think he's worth a late 1st rounder, but I could be putting too much value on him. Maybe a team with a young QB goes after him for a 1st. Titans perhaps? Vince Young and Jeremy Shockey would be a pretty sick combo. Though we'd probably have to give up another pick along with Shockey to get a 1st for him.

Just a thought, I suppose.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                      Patriots16-0 Trade Prediction Machine:

Bengals get Jeremy Shockey
                      Giants get Bengals' 2nd and 5th rounders
                      The Bengals don't use the tight end in the offense other than to block. So negative.

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                        The Bengals don't use the tight end in the offense other than to block. So negative.
                        Considering Ocho Cinco is out the door, The Palmer brothers will need good targets.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                        1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                        2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                        3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                        3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                        4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                        5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                        6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                        7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

I agree the Bengals need defense bad. I dont think Shockey would be to happy going there either.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                            I agree the Bengals need defense bad. I dont think Shockey would be to happy going there either.
                            I agree they need D and they dont use their TE at all.

Sick sig by Jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              Philly will take him :)
                              Placing the franchise tag on LJ Smith says they won't. My theory, Shockey is going home to Miami.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information