• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well im not suprised.....

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Come back home to Chicago Marty, come back home.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
        I'm starting to think that the Dolphins need a WR.
        they need everything

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
          I bet Green will be on a ESPN,CBS or Fox pre game show next season.
          He'll do a fantastic job in that realm. Maybe as a booth guy like Aikman and Simms, I think he could do very well there also.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Green in the NFL just yet. For example, what if the Ravens want to bring in another veteran QB. Green would know Cameron's system. I mean, if Green's healthy, he's still a decent player. I think a team will give him a look if he wants it. Whether or not he wants it, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
              I wouldn't be so quick to write off Green in the NFL just yet. For example, what if the Ravens want to bring in another veteran QB. Green would know Cameron's system. I mean, if Green's healthy, he's still a decent player. I think a team will give him a look if he wants it. Whether or not he wants it, I don't know.
              Its not about knowing an O it is about staying on the field I love Green but he is one hit away from getting serious hurt I know you can say that about all players but the odds are worse for Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                they hold the #1 so... like, duh?
                Oh... I forgot. There are some fans here that are new to the NFL Offseason... apparently, like Addict.
                Well, Addict... in the NFL, coaches can actually *trade* their picks to acquire other picks and players. It has been rumored that the Fins are looking to trade down from the 1st overall pick, and these cuts enforce that theory. My post stated that they'd probably like to improve the position, but will not do so with a high pick.

Welcome to the NFL... you ninja.
                Last edited by TacticaLion; 02-11-2008, 03:20 PM.
                Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Dolphins could use an upgrade at basically every position so they should probably start with the offensive and defensive lines

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Parcells really has a lot of work to do. I don't know if he can fix this mess in one year, ie I don't know if we'll see immediate results starting this year. They might get some young guys in, still suck this year, then break out the following year. Who knows.

We'll see. If anyone can fix this mess, its Parcells.

Comment

hmmm I have a feeling Trent Green stays in the league, for perhaps one more year. Now the question is, will he demand to start, and will a team take him as a starter? Perhaps groom a young QB somehwere and play this year?

I for one, would love him to come to the G-Men as a backup for Eli.(for insurance purposes, i'd never trust Anthony Wright)
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        hmmm I have a feeling Trent Green stays in the league, for perhaps one more year. Now the question is, will he demand to start, and will a team take him as a starter? Perhaps groom a young QB somehwere and play this year?

I for one, would love him to come to the G-Men as a backup for Eli.(for insurance purposes, i'd never trust Anthony Wright)
                        i dont think any team would take him on as a starter but I think a lot of teams would be willing to sign him as a backup. If he wants to stay in the league I could see him be in a Brad Johnson type situation but Green has already shown he'd be a good analyst for a network so I dont see why he'd play second fiddle for a year or two when he can just go in the booth right away.
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                          Its starting to seem that the Dolphins will look QB fairly early (top 3 rounds). If that's the case, I think John Beck should be shopped. A trade that makes sense, IMO, is the Ravens swapping a 4th for Beck. This gives the Fins an additional asset to play with while giving the Ravens a QB that their OC likes.
                          You are a Baltimore fan aren't you? Don't be rediculous. Beck was a top 40 pick last year and suddenly he's gonna be traded for a 4th? Yea right, even after looking shaky he has more value then that and there's actually alot of people around the league that like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                            You are a Baltimore fan aren't you? Don't be rediculous. Beck was a top 40 pick last year and suddenly he's gonna be traded for a 4th? Yea right, even after looking shaky he has more value then that and there's actually alot of people around the league that like him.
                            First off, no. I am not a Baltimore fan. I think most people on this board have a fairly good idea which team I'm a fan of.

I liked Beck a lot last year. I was fine with the pick. With growing indications that they are looking to take a QB in the top 3 rounds, Beck doesn't look to be the QB of the future. That's one strike, albeit not a big one. They could keep him and use him as a stopgap, although considering Parcells is seeking to totally overhaul the lineup, adding an asset may make more sense.

Strike number 2 is his age. There's no getting around the fact that he's going to be 27 this fall, didn't look good in his short stint, and is still largely an unknown.

Strike number 3 comes down to supply and demand. There's QB depth in the middle, from the 2nd-4th rounds.

Strike number 4 comes down to the type of QB John Beck is. Not every team was a fan of him last year.

In the end, all it takes is one team, but I believe that, if Beck is dealt, the Dolphins will not get anything more than a late 3rd/early 4th for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
                              He's a Bears fan, and players rarely get traded at the same value they were drafted without proving their value. It's like the drop in value as soon as you take a new car off the lot.

And ridiculous doesn't have an e in it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Carolina Panthers release LB Dan Morgan and G Mike Wahle.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information