Suggs to be franchised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
    Chris McAlister had problems with injuries, but Ngata and Gregg are also great players. I'd say the Ravens have the #2 defense in the NFL.
    Behind who?

Comment

Chris McAlister had problems with injuries, but Ngata and Gregg are also great players. I'd say the Ravens have the #2 defense in the NFL.
      Yeah but there are way more LBs Id take over Suggs, than CBs I would take over Mac.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

now we need to get McNair to retire he is 6mil to the cap.

Comment

Suggs should have a bounceback year. I can't explain his disappearing act this year. Its just one of those things. Consistency out of a DE isn't always easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
            now we need to get McNair to retire he is 6mil to the cap.
            Don't forget Ogden, we need to get him to retire also, and getting rid of Bart Scott would be nice also.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

yea I dont know how much Ogden is but he probably isnt worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                yea I dont know how much Ogden is but he probably isnt worth it.

I'd be willing to bet its way more than 6 mil, prolly up around 10 mil.
                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Are you guys confident in Gaither? He impressed me in PS. Im still pissed we didn't take him for a 5th. Damn you Ozzie Newsome.

Comment

The Ravens defense isn't what it used to be... Thats not saying theyre horrible, but its not the same defense where you go into the game thinking you'd be lucky to get two touchdowns, this year the Ravens defense wasn't really scary.

Old age and injuries played an effect in some of that, but that's part of football, I really don't know if they're the #1/2 defense in the league any more.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      Are you guys confident in Gaither? He impressed me in PS. Im still pissed we didn't take him for a 5th. Damn you Ozzie Newsome.
                      I was interested in seeing his development as well. I remember thinking to myself how a 6'9 330 guy can run a sub 5 second 40 and was just impressed.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        The Ravens defense isn't what it used to be... Thats not saying theyre horrible, but its not the same defense where you go into the game thinking you'd be lucky to get two touchdowns, this year the Ravens defense wasn't really scary.

Old age and injuries played an effect in some of that, but that's part of football, I really don't know if they're the #1/2 defense in the league any more.
                        I think the Ravens D is still a top D. It was hard because both CB were hurt and the fact that the offence could not stay on the feild. I mean the D was worn out by the 2nd half. And that is when they lost alot of the games. I think a healthy D and with a better O. They could be top 3

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I think he can develop into a real good T, he showed inconsistensy in PS but I love his potential.

Comment

Do you think there is any way they might tag him before free agency and then trade him away?

Comment

why would you need him? your oldest linemen is your center and he only 31.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                why would you need him? your oldest linemen is your center and he only 31.

The Giants O-Line has fairly significant questions heading into the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information