Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best and Worst moments you have experienced as a fan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
    Pretty simple for be best: Bears getting to the Super Bowl las year
    Worst: Bears losing the Super Bowl.
    Worst non-football: Steve Bartman! I remember calling 411 and asking where he lives (drunk) but they wouldn't tell me.
    Maybe if ur shortstop could field or ur pitcher didn't melt like ice cream in July afterwards, or u guys could have showed up for game 7, no one would remeber Bartman.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
      Worst: ?Losing to Denver in the playoffs. It really hurt, becuse Denver wasnt a better team.
      Oh come on, you for reals?

Comment

worst=Saints every year but 2006

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Worst : Doug Brien missing 3 FGs, two for game winners and losing to the Steelers in the 04 playoffs.
          Last edited by AlexDown; 02-13-2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            Worst : Doug Brian missing 3 FGs, two for game winners and losing to the Steelers in the 04 playoffs.
            That was bad. When Tynes was kicking the third FG in Green Bay, all I could think about was Doug Brien. That game was the end of his career. I was thinking if Tynes missed that FG his career would be over just like Doug Brien's. Kickers are funny like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              That was bad. When Tynes was kicking the third FG in Green Bay, all I could think about was Doug Brien. That game was the end of his career. I was thinking if Tynes missed that FG his career would be over just like Doug Brien's. Kickers are funny like that.
              I was thinking the same exact thing during that Greenbay game....

Comment

best: Derrick Thomas 7 sack game against Seattle

Worst:constitently getting knocked out of the playoff by John Elway(I hate that guy)

Comment

Best= The New Orleans Saints scored a 75-yard touchdown on one of the wackiest plays in NFL history against the Jags.
                  Donte' Stallworth, who flipped the ball to Lewis. He pitched back to Deuce McAllister, who lateraled to Jerome Pathon, who went the final 21 yards and dove in for the score.

Worst=..Carney missed the point after.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Best:
                    SB XXXI
                    Oakland MNF Game after Irv Favre died
                    "We want the ball and we're gonna score"
                    The Antonio Freeman catch against the Vikings
                    Music City Miracle just cause I was there
                    Worst:
                    4th and 26.....damn
                    Loss vs Giants in NFC Champ
                    The whole 2005 season
                    Dallas loss was tough this year

Comment

Best: 2005 beating the Steelers to essentially clinch the AFCN title, close after was beating the undefeated Chiefs in 2003.

Worst: Carson getting hurt in the playoff game, good lord was I in a pissy mood watching it. I watched with several of my friends who were major bandwagon fans and the second Carson went down I said we have no chance... Kitna will blow it in the end, they said, "no, we'll be fine I hate when people give up"... What happened? Kitna blew it in the end, then an entire offseason wondering what Carsons future held.

Oh yeah, the entire decade of the 90's is right up there.

Comment

Best: Getting the one for the thumb.
                        Going on the road during the playoffs and winning each contest.
                        Having nothing to play for really and still beating the Bengals when if they would have won the game they were going to make the playoffs in 06' with Holmes 78 i believe yard catch and run.

Worst: Witnessing O'Donnell being paid off by Jerry Jones and throwing two picks directly to Larry Brown.
                        More Recent: Being out Steelered by Jacksonville twice in a year and one of them being in the playoffs.....great games though.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Best... sadly there arnt tl many for the Raiders lately but overall id saying competitive again when gruden came under the helm as coach and having gannon behind the center.

worst well there are a few

Bo Jacksons career ending game where he broke his hip, Superbowl loss to the Bucs was pathetic! and last but not least against the patriots snow game with the damn tuck rule!

Comment

having only followed football since 2004 i have very little memories
                            however some of the best
                            1985 - bears 44 - 0 dallas, have it on tape, i love how the fans cheer payton as he runs, even dallas do
                            gary anderson kicking the winning FG against the ravens in the playoffs a few years back
                            getting to the playoffs this year
                            beating the colts last year courtesy of a 60 yard FG

some of the worst
                            pacman
                            having a potential game tying FG blocked against the pats, who then went on to win the SB against carolina
                            our drafting of WR's

Comment

The best is easily the Steelers win over the Colts in the '05 playoffs. The worst is the AFC Championship home loss to the Pats after a 15-1 season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Several here.

Best: Raiders beat Broncos 25-24, on Denver, with snow, Langston Walker blocks Elam's game winning FG.

Art Shell and Tom Walsh fired

Beating the Steelers in the 06 season... best play was Carrs INT all the way

Worst: Super Bowl vs. Tampa

The Tuck Rule... it was a fumble...

Gannon injured against Tampa

Anything involving LT

Also in 06 we lose to the Chiefs at KC... called tripping on Sands when it was holding by Waters... Larry Johnson gets to the one.. and the next play, he jumps...

sad days indeed
                                Last edited by Xonraider; 02-13-2008, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information