No announcement yet.

Raiders Re-up Fargas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Art Shell with power blocking Raiders were pretty close to last in rushing and allowed 72 sacks, under Kiffin's ZBS Raiders were I believe 4th in rushing and allowed 42 sacks...

Allowing 42 sacks isn't anything to brag about but with pretty much the same players who allowed 72 sacks, it was a big improvement. So I hope we stick with the zone-blocking scheme.
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
      Under Art Shell with power blocking Raiders were pretty close to last in rushing and allowed 72 sacks, under Kiffin's ZBS Raiders were I believe 4th in rushing and allowed 42 sacks...

Allowing 42 sacks isn't anything to brag about but with pretty much the same players who allowed 72 sacks, it was a big improvement. So I hope we stick with the zone-blocking scheme.
      The previous system was run by a manager of a bed and breakfast. Bad comparison.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That's true, but with the talent the Raiders have on the O-line the zone-blocking scheme best fits them. So hopefully Tom Cable returns and we can continue to improve.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Fargas is such a goofball. Nothing agianst the guy, he's got skills but just a goofy looking bastard.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information