Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parcells has Gorilla sized balls.

Comment

Zach lost a step last year. For a guy his size that made him an average LB. He's still got great instincts but the wheels are leaking air. He can probably squeeze out two years but he needs to play in a 4-3 with monstrous DTs keeping the traffic clear

Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

Comment

Originally posted by adamprez2003 View Post
        Zach lost a step last year. For a guy his size that made him an average LB. He's still got great instincts but the wheels are leaking air. He can probably squeeze out two years but he needs to play in a 4-3 with monstrous DTs keeping the traffic clear
        Agreed. Thats why I said Jacksonville would be an ideal spot for him. Although Jacksonville probably doesn't need him.

Comment

Jacksonville doesn't need him, you're right...we've got four capable starters and only three starting spots...so currently, one guy is going to be left out...it's likely to be Peterson...if we got Thomas he'd likely just be rotated...

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Parcells has Gorilla sized balls.
            Thomas is a fan favorite, but he's old, had two concussions last year, and was due almost 6 mil. I think most people say this coming a mile away.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I'd look for San Diego to be a player. Also, maybe Tennessee as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Trading him was out of the question? I thought he could garner a 5th at least.
                they could of got at least a 7th something

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Well the Rams have a history of signing players with the reaction of, "I can't believe nobody else wanted him," and then finding out why nobody else wants him. Examples: Jamie Duncan, Chris Claiborne, Dexter Coakley, Drew Bennett, Corey Chavous. I personally like Thomas, but if the Rams signed him I'd still be worried about it.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

any chance he tries to shop jason taylor. yay or nay

Comment

chance yes but, the tuna did say when ask about JT and trades
                      "I Pefer keeping good players last i check he was a good player"

something like that

Comment

the lions need to grab him as fast as they can

Comment

he doesn't make much sense for the lions. i don't think thomas can cover the deep middle. unless you are suggesting that they grab him for the sam role, which i guess is a possibility i hadn't considered all that much until now.

Comment

I like Zach Thomas, he was a great player in the last years, and is getting old. but it's too early to retirement. But I would prefer Al Wilson instead of him.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                            1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                            2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                            3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                            3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                            4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                            5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                            6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                            7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

A truly said day in Miami Dolphins' history. Zach was a truly great player and person for this organization for the past 12 years and I want to be one of the first to openly thank him for all his tireless efforts both on the field and off. He will be missed and I wish him luck wherever his career resumes in the future.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                                he doesn't make much sense for the lions. i don't think thomas can cover the deep middle. unless you are suggesting that they grab him for the sam role, which i guess is a possibility i hadn't considered all that much until now.
                                i wasnt, i had forgotten the lions run the cover 2 lol my bad

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information