No announcement yet.

If we move every thread to the team sections..

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the old set up better. I had an easier time going to other team discussions and getting a broad idea of whats going on with each individual team by viewing the single team discussion threads. Then I got another point of view from the NFL board.

Now, its too detailed. Why make a separate thread in the team discussion about something? Why not just include it into the team discussion thread? It was a lot smoother to me that way. I think it makes the board look a lot cleaner that way too. Right now it looks unorganized.

part of the problem here with the current team boards may be that users have no idea how to use them properly. i think this will come. i mean, should every bizarre thought they have get posted as a new thread? probably not. but eventually, they'll get to a point where only big deal stories are posted, or articles others may have missed. it can be a really great way to get the non-ESPN point of view on a team (and i can guess that you're not going to watch NFL Live to get a feel for what's going on in the league).

i hate to keep saying it and parroting others, but give it a bit of time. some of the team boards may still be useless, but then, those are probably the same teams with useless team discussion threads anyways.

the bears are arrogant

Debug Information