Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first big name free agent to sign..and what team will they sign with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roddy is so damn talented. It was real nice to see him get it together this year.

Comment

• Dwyane Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall pwn White, Colston and Berrian so ****!
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I love that highlight. I have seen it like 15 times, I swear. Not only does it show him beasting all the time, it also shows the terrible QB play. He would have had 100-200 more yards + a couple more TDs had the QB been able to throw further. So many underthrown balls.

I want Flacco throwing bombs to Roddy.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          Dwyane Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall pwn White, Colston and Berrian so ****!
          Obvious AFC West bias there.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Dwyane Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Brandon Marshall pwn White, Colston and Berrian so ****!
            Vincent Jackson?? haha.

Comment

• Dwayne Bowe is the new Colston :)

Comment

• When this year is over you can be 619th person to suck me off for saying that ? k?
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  Dwayne Bowe is the new Colston :)
                  Bowe has better break away speed and is more of a grimey beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When this year is over you can be 619th person to suck me off for saying that ? k?
                    It just wont happen dude. :p
                    Honestly Jackson posted close to half the numbers of some of the guys you put him over. Seriously.

Comment

• Well Marshall and Bowe (Bowe in a throw happy O would have 150 receptions) make up for Jacksons downfall

Comment

Well Marshall and Bowe (Bowe in a throw happy O would have 150 receptions) make up for Jacksons downfall
                        Well even from a talent perspective he doesnt even come close to comparing to a Colston or White. Berrian however is debatable.

Comment

• nevermind nevermind

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information