Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What teams are the most predictable on draft day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What teams are the most predictable on draft day?

I read the latest Scott entry on his blog, and he wrote that the Raiders « one of the least predictable teams on Draft Day ».

This made me think. What are the most predictable teams? And, btw, what are the less predictable?

Thanks to BoneKrusher

I think I go with the Patriots, not that its a bad thing, they just seem to really place a high priority on meeting need before anything. At least with their 1st round draft picks, I've noticed they really seem to target need areas.

Comment

least: Packers. Well who thought we would take a DT? a bunch of small school players over players that come from big name schools.
      most: 49ers. How many people predicted everything the 49ers would do in the draft?

Comment

I'd say the eagles are very un-predictable after taking KK last year.

Comment

Bucs are averagely predictable...Everyone thought we would go CJ, but other than that, no real shockers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            Bucs are averagely predictable...Everyone thought we would go CJ, but other than that, no real shockers.
            And they wouldve if millen wouldnt have gone for him

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
              And they wouldve if millen wouldnt have gone for him
              Trade for CJ, I mean.

Comment

Up until this past year it was usually the titans. We NEVER trade up, and almost always took our highest position of need.

Comment

Redskins are the most predictable. The likely won't have any draft picks, which you always expect, and everyone can generally pin point exactly who they want.

Comment

I would say the Lions. With the ___ pick, the Detroit Lions select ____ ____, wide receiver, ______

Replace underscores with choice #, player name, & college
                    Last edited by DaBears9654; 02-15-2008, 12:03 PM. Reason: typo

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

The Cardinals are generally predictable, we basically always take BPA at a position of need, doesn't even matter if they fit our scheme

Comment

tennessee are quite unpredicteble i think, griffin last year, VY was not too much of a shock, pacman was a bit to me, then all the random WR pick ups etc

Comment

the most predictable are probably the jets because you always know they will pick the wrong people lol

Comment

Ravens always go BPA.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Least predictable is easy, except for AJ Hawk nobody really had any idea who we were going to draft.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information