No announcement yet.

Released/waived players thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crumpler could really help out a team in need of offensive threats. I hope the lions will get him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Good move cutting Crumpler. Like a previous poster said, he has a terrible work ethic and drops a bunch of passes. But still, he would be a nice addition for a team like the Titans. Vince could use a safety blanket and use Crumpler like Vick used Crumpler.

Coleman still has a couple of years left and would be a nice addition to some teams that need a UT. I think his backup is ready to play.

I am pretty excited for these cuts. We are in full fledged rebuilding mode. Now only if we can accumulate more draft picks...I would love to trade down with Dallas if McFadden is still on the board. That would be at least 2 firsts, 2 seconds, maybe 2 3rds (Kerney comp).

The only guy I dont want being cut is Milloy. I think we could still use his leadership and he still has a year or two in his tank.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Yea, that was a terrible signing. But I love it. To think, we could potentially get a 6th round comp pick because you guys gave Shiancoe about 4 or 5 times what he is actually worth.
        Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
        Yea that was a bad move..
        I can't take the credit for that winner.....

Childress thinks that he's being so sly when he pulls **** like that. It's just more proof that he is overwhelmed as a HC.
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Expect Alge to go to Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
            I can't take the credit for that winner.....

Childress thinks that he's being so sly when he pulls **** like that. It's just more proof that he is overwhelmed as a HC.
            He took some risks, he managed to hit with Leber and Chester Taylor, although it does seem Visanthe was a big big miss.
            What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
            It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Originally posted by rchrd View Post
              He took some risks, he managed to hit with Leber and Chester Taylor, although it does seem Visanthe was a big big miss.
              Well at least Leber and Taylor somewhat had success in their previous teams. Shiancoe had 35 catches over 4 full seasons with the Giants. Granted he had Shockey in front of him but Shiancoe wasn't even the greatest blocker.

Comment

A league source tells us that the Kansas City Chiefs soon will be releasing veteran cornerback Ty Law.

How maney years do you guys think he has left if any?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

A league source tells us that the Kansas City Chiefs soon will be releasing veteran cornerback Ty Law.

How maney years do you guys think he has left if any?
                  You're getting desperate now. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    You're getting desperate now. Haha.
                    I dont want Law on my team I just want to know if he is worth even picking up anymore?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Ty Law gets signed and released by a new team every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        Ty Law gets signed and released by a new team every year.
                        Would you want him on your team or is it time for him to hang it up?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

My team let him walk and has secondary concerns every year. I think that answers itself (though I think they tried to sign him last time).

Comment

Would you want him on your team or is it time for him to hang it up?
                            He's been horrid this past couple of years...and I'm a Chiefs fan

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Wow, some of you are heavily dissing on Shiancoe, which is somewhat surprising considering this was his first year starting and our quarterback situation was fairly unstable. I'm not using this as an excuse for him, but considering these factors, he really did not play all that poorly.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                                He's been horrid this past couple of years...and I'm a Chiefs fan
                                So thats a no? Its good that its coming from a Chiefs fan..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information