Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcons Release 7 Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Leftwich's career is swirling, swirling, swirling down the drain...
    I wanted the Cowboys to draft him so bad...hmm. I like the way it turned out for us, though.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      I wanted the Cowboys to draft him so bad...hmm. I like the way it turned out for us, though.
      He'd be a decent backup option there too IMO.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Crickett View Post
        He'd be a decent backup option there too IMO.
        I wouldnt mind having him...better than Johnson...well, younger atleast.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • #34
          You know, looking at us (the Falcons) now, we really are more messed up than I thought we were.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

          Next Up: 2012

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            The Saints need to hop on Alge Crumpler like a fat kid on a cupcake.

            Too bad. Crumpler's fatass already hopped on the cupcake and gobbled it down.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Too bad. Crumpler's fatass already hopped on the cupcake and gobbled it down.
              Lol

              literally lol
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

              Next Up: 2012

              Comment


              • #37
                this is good for the falcons...they are obviously cleaning house...there will likely be others that will be released as well...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                  You know, looking at us (the Falcons) now, we really are more messed up than I thought we were.
                  I dont see how this is messed up. We are cleaning house and building for the future. We wiped the slate clean with the HC and GM changes, and now we are doing so with the old veteran players. Honestly, its time for them to go. We are going to gain so much cap space with the clearing of these veterans (even more if the judge rules the Vick thing was wrong).

                  With all this cap space we can sign some 2nd tier OL and DL for the future.

                  I love these moves, personally.

                  "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                    I dont see how this is messed up. We are cleaning house and building for the future. We wiped the slate clean with the HC and GM changes, and now we are doing so with the old veteran players. Honestly, its time for them to go. We are going to gain so much cap space with the clearing of these veterans (even more if the judge rules the Vick thing was wrong).

                    With all this cap space we can sign some 2nd tier OL and DL for the future.

                    I love these moves, personally.
                    I think he's more saying that the Falcons don't have much talent, not that the moves were bad. Pretty obvious statement though.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      oh. yeah.

                      helps to not have too much talent to begin with.

                      "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        the only way to build is from the ground up....I think taking Matt Ryan and drafting oline and runningback in the second round would be the best way to go and sign some good defensive help...Mike Smith knows what he's doing when it comes to defense

                        plus, I just watched We Are Marshall...good film...and Byron Leftwich even got a cameo...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I meant, in comparison to last year after the Petrino hiring where a playoff move could be made, now we would be bad even with a QB. We really aren't set two deep at any position/ group of players.
                          Virginia Tech.
                          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                          Next Up: 2012

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Falcons have had to start over and that just sucks for them. I really dont like to see that happen with any team but right now I think its the best thing for that team

                            Sick sig by Jackalope

                            LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I would like to see Brooking cut soon. I heard it wouldn't save too much money, but he isn't very good and we need to see what we have behind him.

                              I would like to see Warrick Dunn cut or get a pay cut. He is getting like nine million this year and isn't very good. Would be a nice player in a Kevin Faulk role.

                              With these two moved we would be up to like 25 million cap room (we have like 17 now).
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

                              Next Up: 2012

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                I would like to see Brooking cut soon. I heard it wouldn't save too much money, but he isn't very good and we need to see what we have behind him.

                                I would like to see Warrick Dunn cut or get a pay cut. He is getting like nine million this year and isn't very good. Would be a nice player in a Kevin Faulk role.

                                With these two moved we would be up to like 25 million cap room (we have like 17 now).
                                That would be a good move you need that cap room for the future that you are building

                                Sick sig by Jackalope

                                LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information