Walsh Has Tapes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
    Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY! If they taped practices, they definitely used the information on those tapes. But maybe Bonds just collects steroids and he never used them...
    So now it's practices? Like, plural?

This is exactly what we're talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
      Good freakin' lord.

It doesn't matter where the damn camera is if they taped a private Rams only Superbowl walkthrough. I don't care if the Camera is on Venus, it's Illegal by NFL Rules and cheating.

The fact remains, You and Jay complain for everyone to wait for evidence, yet you guys jump to more conclusions than everyone else. Like you 2 already KNOW whats on the tapes.
      We all know exactly what is on every tape but the one Matt Walsh supposively has. I just find it really hard to believe he has what he says he has and the Patriots allowed that to happen.

I'd also find it really hard to believe if someone told me they had a tape of Monica Lewinsky giving Bill Clinton a blowjob in the oval office.

It kind of works like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Copied and pasted:

Let's just think of it like this: if this Matt Walsh guy really did tape the Rams practice before the Super Bowl, and subsequently got fired from the Patriots after that very game, do you think there is any chance they even knew about it? And if they did, what do you think the probability that a tape like that ever leaves their possession would be? My money is on less then .001%.

Furthermore, the guy is asking for total indemnity in order to talk, meaning that he wants the NFL to protect him from potential litigation if he says something, and the NFL is willing to offer him that with one simple rule: he tells the truth.

That's not good enough for him.

So see, something is not adding up here. The Patriots won't so much as smile if it gives away a hint about what they are doing/scheming/game-planning and they have a coach that gives you nothing. Do you mean to tell me that a tape like this has been out there for what, six, seven years and they didn't know and haven't done something about it? I don't buy it.

And why would he come out with it now? Out of the blue. They played in two Super Bowls before this one and the story was huge FIVE months ago. Why now?

I just don't buy it.

Wow, and I thought denial was a powerful force when my mom stayed with my dad after he beat her, but you my friend, you take the cake.

Comment

I know it didn't effect any games because the commissioner of the NFL said so.

It's as simple as that.
          Also, this is nutso. Come on now, it's time to use independent thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
            Also, this is nutso. Come on now, it's time to use independent thought.
            So Roger Goodell is a liar? And you know this because?

Comment

Jay, that is exactly everyone's thining on this site. They are bashing the likes of me and you because we are defending with FACTS, yet they are all speculating about this and that and have no truth behind anything. Yet me and you are the bad guys. This is hardly worth it.

Comment

We all know exactly what is on every tape but the one Matt Walsh supposively has. I just find it really hard to believe he has what he says he has and the Patriots allowed that to happen.
                You say that now, but I guarantee if something comes out that there is something on those tapes, you will downplay it again and bring up more quotes about other teams who did it...you contradict yourself through this whole argument, you take one stance and when more evidence comes to light you shift it however you can to make you not look bad...

My question to you, is if we are all supposed to believe there was no competitive edge on those tapes, why would Goodell burn the tapes? Does that sound like normal precedure to you? Why do you burn evidence when there's nothing to it, i guess leaving it on file was too much to go through Its obvious its something going on starting with the shady behavior of Goodell, he brought this on himself by burning tapes so all everyond had left was to take his word, the only time ive EVER, and I mean EVER heard of someone destroying some evidence or files, they didnt want anyone else to see it for a reason.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                  Seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY! If they taped practices, they definitely used the information on those tapes. But maybe Bonds just collects steroids and he never used them...
                  What I meant by that is there is the chance that Walsh acted on his own to tape the practices and the coaches never got a hold of the tapes. Either that or they turned him down, which could be a reason why he was fired ( I believe the day after the superbowl)
                  Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

It sounds silly and suspicious at first that someone wouldn't agree to a deal where all he has to do is tell the truth. But Goodell might believe the Pats when they say he's lying.

In court people get wrongfully convicted all the time and in those cases it requires a strong belief of guilt. For Goodell and civil litigation the burden of proof is much lower, they just have to believe 1 side a little more than the other, no reasonable doubt matters.

Goodell did do suspicous staff that favors the Pats already concerning illegal taping. Its not unreasonable to think that he will favor them again. Its possible that Walsh believes Goodell is covering for the Pats and has already decided that he is lying before he listens to him or looks at any evidence.
                    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      You say that now, but I guarantee if something comes out that there is something on those tapes, you will downplay it again and bring up more quotes about other teams who did it...you contradict yourself through this whole argument, you take one stance and when more evidence comes to light you shift it however you can to make you not look bad...

My question to you, is if we are all supposed to believe there was no competitive edge on those tapes, why would Goodell burn the tapes? Does that sound like normal precedure to you? Why do you burn evidence when there's nothing to it, i guess leaving it on file was too much to go through Its obvious its something going on starting with the shady behavior of Goodell, he brought this on himself by burning tapes so all everyond had left was to take his word, the only time ive EVER, and I mean EVER heard of someone destroying some evidence or files, they didnt want anyone else to see it for a reason.

Last time I checked people in this country were innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I do agree that no matter what was on the tape, it looks very sketchy for goodell to have destroyed them.
                      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Get the **** out of here hahaha. I haven't contradicted myself once during this whole thing. If this turns out to be true, it's going to be worthy of the **** the Pats have been getting, a billion times worse than what they originally got busted for. I've said Belichick was stupid for getting busted since day one. It was a STUPID thing to do. I just don't think it was ever a big deal. Certainly not nearly a big a deal as all the other stuff that goes on that no one gives a **** about. But right, this isn't about everyone else, just the big bad meanies from New England.

But since all of this started, the Pats were supposively:

-Mic'ing defensive lineman
                        -Had defensive players with QB helmets that have headsets
                        -Were using defensive signals in game stolen by camera
                        -Were intentionally cutting out headsets of other teams
                        -Gave the other team wedgies and stuffed them in their lockers

And it all has been proven untrue. The NFL had someone monitoring/running the headsets in Foxboro ALL YEAR, and guess what... they went out, proving that it had nothing to do with them. And they went out in many other stadiums too. But no one talks about that.

It the same damn song to a different tune all over again. Until the tape exists, I don't believe the Patriots would allow for it to exist. That's my stance, and I am sticking to it.

Comment

Yeah, and Richard Nixon is not a crook because he said he wasn't, Barry Bonds didn't knowingly take steroids because he said he didn't, and the death star was only designed to maintain peace and order in the galaxy because the Emperor said so.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

I hope it all breaks wide open and the truth comes out. If they did it legit congrats, if they cheated, ban Bill from football and take away those rings and trophies.

Comment

So now it's practices? Like, plural?

This is exactly what we're talking about...
                              I can guarantee that if they taped one practice, they taped more. This won't have been a one time thing.
                              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                                Yeah, and Richard Nixon is not a crook because he said he wasn't, Barry Bonds didn't knowingly take steroids because he said he didn't, and the death star was only designed to maintain peace and order in the galaxy because the Emperor said so.
                                *waves hand*

These are not the videotapes you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information