Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walsh Has Tapes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jay View Post
    Aww... the poor babies couldn't handle the fact that the Rams might have spied on the Pats and had to lock the thread. That's rich. I think it is hysterical the reaction that thread got, and that people thought it was OK to insult me personally over having the audacity to raise a valid question that was presented six years ago. And to do it all without even knowing my opinion on the situation.

    Personally, if it was the Rams and they were spying, I don't care. It doesn't change anything. I would like to thank everyone for proving an enormous point though and that you are all wishing and hoping and dreaming about all of this being true. Calling me a hypocrite is pretty funny considering it's one of those pot-kettle-black situations. But I wouldn't expect anything less from some of those people...

    you are ridiculous, honestly. So they Patriots saw a telescope in a house. That proves absolutley nothing, and there is no evidence that anything did happen. The Patriots, on the other hand, have been caught in the act. When more, for lack of a better word, evidence, comes out that sayus the Pats are cheaters, pepole will jump on it. When you bring up a random link from a random site that sayus something that no one has ever heard of anything about, of course no one is gonna belive you.


    Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

    Comment


    • Seriously? A guy, who u dont even know, watched through a Telescope how a SuperBowl team practices... and u compare that to Tapes of a former Member of the Pats (with or without evidence on them)?
      I just dont get ur reasoning

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
        you are ridiculous, honestly. So they Patriots saw a telescope in a house. That proves absolutley nothing, and there is no evidence that anything did happen. The Patriots, on the other hand, have been caught in the act. When more, for lack of a better word, evidence, comes out that sayus the Pats are cheaters, pepole will jump on it. When you bring up a random link from a random site that sayus something that no one has ever heard of anything about, of course no one is gonna belive you.
        Yea, evidence that is SAID to be legit from a guy who is living a lie named Mat Walsh. If you call that evidence, then we are good to call that person in the window evidence too. Lol, this is hilarious. You call Matt Walsh's video evidence yet hes holding on to it like a baby. It aint evidence yet, and its just as much evidence as the person in the window with the telescope.

        Comment


        • I mean, how can this so called video, be called evidence? It has only been veiwed by Matt Walsh, who is living a lie, and has been exposed by Pioli. Godell hasnt seen the video and neither has anyone else. This guy has been proved to lie about things, hell he lies about his own life. Goodell isnt even calling this evidence. I dont know how this so called video is more evidence than the person in the window.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
            you are ridiculous, honestly. So they Patriots saw a telescope in a house. That proves absolutley nothing, and there is no evidence that anything did happen. The Patriots, on the other hand, have been caught in the act. When more, for lack of a better word, evidence, comes out that sayus the Pats are cheaters, pepole will jump on it. When you bring up a random link from a random site that sayus something that no one has ever heard of anything about, of course no one is gonna belive you.
            1. The New York times is a random site?
            2. That was the point, to prove people will jump all over Pats fans for A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

            Let me repeat that:

            A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G

            There's nothing ridiculous here. I have as much proof that the Rams spied on the Patriots as you have that the Patriots spied on the Rams. Yet I'm the asshole, and in trying to point out the hypocrisy of the situation, get called a hypocrite. It's humorous.

            Suggest the Pats did something, completely unfounded, and the pile on effect begins.

            But a Pats fan suggest someone else might have done something wrong, and the tears start to well up and we are either:

            1. Hypocrites
            2. Making excuses
            3. Need to stop worrying about what other teams do.
            4. Ridiculous/stupid/dummy-heads and a bunch of other second grade words.

            All I want is consistency. People WANT the Pats to be the bad guys. They WANT to make this more than it is. It's a joke, and I am sick of it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jay View Post
              1. The New York times is a random site?
              2. That was the point, to prove people will jump all over Pats fans for A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

              Let me repeat that:

              A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G

              There's nothing ridiculous here. I have as much proof that the Rams spied on the Patriots as you have that the Patriots spied on the Rams. Yet I'm the asshole, and in trying to point out the hypocrisy of the situation, get called a hypocrite. It's humorous.

              Suggest the Pats did something, completely unfounded, and the pile on effect begins.

              But a Pats fan suggest someone else might have done something wrong, and the tears start to well up and we are either:

              1. Hypocrites
              2. Making excuses
              3. Need to stop worrying about what other teams do.
              4. Ridiculous/stupid/dummy-heads and a bunch of other second grade words.

              All I want is consistency. People WANT the Pats to be the bad guys. They WANT to make this more than it is. It's a joke, and I am sick of it.
              I think you need to relax a little..
              Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 02-19-2008, 03:26 PM.

              Comment


              • I think the same can be said about a lot of people here.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  I mean, how can this so called video, be called evidence? It has only been veiwed by Matt Walsh, who is living a lie, and has been exposed by Pioli. Godell hasnt seen the video and neither has anyone else. This guy has been proved to lie about things, hell he lies about his own life. Goodell isnt even calling this evidence. I dont know how this so called video is more evidence than the person in the window.
                  How is video evidence? Really? Assuming he actually has the video, which we have to assume he does(just because of the threat of the lawsuit, and the possibility of his lawyer getting disbarred if he doesn't have it), it proves that someone in the organization spied on the Rams. With BB history of illegal taping, it casts a very big shadow over their championships.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    How is video evidence? Really? Assuming he actually has the video, which we have to assume he does(just because of the threat of the lawsuit, and the possibility of his lawyer getting disbarred if he doesn't have it), it proves that someone in the organization spied on the Rams. With BB history of illegal taping, it casts a very big shadow over their championships.
                    Then in that case, can we not assume that it was someone from the Rams who was in the window? To me it is the same thing. Neither of them have any proof behind them. Everyone is listening to this guy Matt Walsh speak, and believing he has something, which has yet to come out, and not to mention the guy is a fraud, yet everyone believes him. You see my point?

                    Comment


                    • But as of right now, we are all just speculating on everything. Its just a big circle. Around and around. Theres speculation on the video tape, and speculation with the camera at the Patriots practise. Either way, nothing has been proven.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                        How is video evidence? Really? Assuming he actually has the video, which we have to assume he does(just because of the threat of the lawsuit, and the possibility of his lawyer getting disbarred if he doesn't have it), it proves that someone in the organization spied on the Rams. With BB history of illegal taping, it casts a very big shadow over their championships.
                        Well the big reason he hasn't shown the video is to show the video he wants to be immune from any and all litigation from the NFL and the NE Patriots organisation (AKA he won't show the video unless he is assured that he won't be sued)
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                        DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                        Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                          Then in that case, can we not assume that it was someone from the Rams who was in the window? To me it is the same thing. Neither of them have any proof behind them. Everyone is listening to this guy Matt Walsh speak, and believing he has something, which has yet to come out, and not to mention the guy is a fraud, yet everyone believes him. You see my point?
                          No, no you can't. It is much more likely that it was just a football fan who wanted to see an NFL practice. Matt Walsh WAS A VIDEOGRAPHER FOR THE PATRIOTS ORGANIZATION!!!

                          Really, think about this as if it were any other team. Would you be saying the same thing? Quit being a homer and look at it objectively. I don't think there is any doubt he actually has the tapes. This is a good article as to why he hasn't released them yet.
                          http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...indemnificati/

                          When exactly has Walsh been shown to be a fraud? When Pioli said he was fired for taping conversations with him? Here is a good article about why that is meaningless right now, if that turns out to be true, then it will probably clear the Pats of blame. But it could just as easily be a character assassination attempt. Pioli grasping at straws because he knows they are in trouble.
                          http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...alsh-but-argu/
                          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                          Hunter S. Thompson

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                            But as of right now, we are all just speculating on everything. Its just a big circle. Around and around. Theres speculation on the video tape, and speculation with the camera at the Patriots practise. Either way, nothing has been proven.
                            I would be willing to bet anything that Walsh has the tapes. I think that much is obvious.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                              No, no you can't. It is much more likely that it was just a football fan who wanted to see an NFL practice. Matt Walsh WAS A VIDEOGRAPHER FOR THE PATRIOTS ORGANIZATION!!!

                              Really, think about this as if it were any other team. Would you be saying the same thing? Quit being a homer and look at it objectively. I don't think there is any doubt he actually has the tapes. This is a good article as to why he hasn't released them yet.
                              http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...indemnificati/

                              When exactly has Walsh been shown to be a fraud? When Pioli said he was fired for taping conversations with him? Here is a good article about why that is meaningless right now, if that turns out to be true, then it will probably clear the Pats of blame. But it could just as easily be a character assassination attempt. Pioli grasping at straws because he knows they are in trouble.
                              http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...alsh-but-argu/
                              Tht article doesnt clarify anything that I didnt already know.

                              The 2nd article just offers more speculation as to why they think BB and Scott Pioli are wrong. At this point neither parties are being proved wrong or right. It is mere speculation. And still, I would sooner take BB and Piolis word over Walsh's. That wasn't all I was talking about when I referred to Walsh as being a fraud. Piolo exposed him, by going through all these things that Walsh "claimed" to have done, and ran through how they are damn near impossible. It all adds up in the end, and as of right now, Im really having a tough time believing Matt Walsh. And until I do see something that proves me wrong, Im going to stand by that.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                                I would be willing to bet anything that Walsh has the tapes. I think that much is obvious.
                                i do too; he would have too much to lose by lying; risking playing golf all year while living on maui, for an attempt at bringing down the pats; thats not worth the risk

                                cred 2 BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information