Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walsh Has Tapes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walsh Has Tapes

    Walsh has tapes here is the link http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

    Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

    WHO DAT

  • #2
    If he has the tapes I would love to see them.

    Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

    WHO DAT

    Comment


    • #3
      I would like to see them. I dont think anything major other than some people being suspended will go down. But yea I would like to see what kind of stuff they get from the videos

      Sick sig by Jackalope

      LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

      Comment


      • #4
        Copied and pasted:

        Let's just think of it like this: if this Matt Walsh guy really did tape the Rams practice before the Super Bowl, and subsequently got fired from the Patriots after that very game, do you think there is any chance they even knew about it? And if they did, what do you think the probability that a tape like that ever leaves their possession would be? My money is on less then .001%.

        Furthermore, the guy is asking for total indemnity in order to talk, meaning that he wants the NFL to protect him from potential litigation if he says something, and the NFL is willing to offer him that with one simple rule: he tells the truth.

        That's not good enough for him.

        So see, something is not adding up here. The Patriots won't so much as smile if it gives away a hint about what they are doing/scheming/game-planning and they have a coach that gives you nothing. Do you mean to tell me that a tape like this has been out there for what, six, seven years and they didn't know and haven't done something about it? I don't buy it.

        And why would he come out with it now? Out of the blue. They played in two Super Bowls before this one and the story was huge FIVE months ago. Why now?

        I just don't buy it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jay View Post
          Copied and pasted:

          Let's just think of it like this: if this Matt Walsh guy really did tape the Rams practice before the Super Bowl, and subsequently got fired from the Patriots after that very game, do you think there is any chance they even knew about it? And if they did, what do you think the probability that a tape like that ever leaves their possession would be? My money is on less then .001%.

          Furthermore, the guy is asking for total indemnity in order to talk, meaning that he wants the NFL to protect him from potential litigation if he says something, and the NFL is willing to offer him that with one simple rule: he tells the truth.

          That's not good enough for him.

          So see, something is not adding up here. The Patriots won't so much as smile if it gives away a hint about what they are doing/scheming/game-planning and they have a coach that gives you nothing. Do you mean to tell me that a tape like this has been out there for what, six, seven years and they didn't know and haven't done something about it? I don't buy it.

          And why would he come out with it now? Out of the blue. They played in two Super Bowls before this one and the story was huge FIVE months ago. Why now?

          I just don't buy it.
          That is a great point I dont undersatand why it would just now come out myself. I think all this stuff just needs to be let go.

          Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

          WHO DAT

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Copied and pasted:

            Let's just think of it like this: if this Matt Walsh guy really did tape the Rams practice before the Super Bowl, and subsequently got fired from the Patriots after that very game, do you think there is any chance they even knew about it? And if they did, what do you think the probability that a tape like that ever leaves their possession would be? My money is on less then .001%.

            Furthermore, the guy is asking for total indemnity in order to talk, meaning that he wants the NFL to protect him from potential litigation if he says something, and the NFL is willing to offer him that with one simple rule: he tells the truth.

            That's not good enough for him.

            So see, something is not adding up here. The Patriots won't so much as smile if it gives away a hint about what they are doing/scheming/game-planning and they have a coach that gives you nothing. Do you mean to tell me that a tape like this has been out there for what, six, seven years and they didn't know and haven't done something about it? I don't buy it.

            And why would he come out with it now? Out of the blue. They played in two Super Bowls before this one and the story was huge FIVE months ago. Why now?

            I just don't buy it.
            I'm sick of you trying to constantly defend your classless, cheating patriots. I've read every single post in every thread involving the Patriots cheating, and all you've managed to say is "I don't buy it" and try to compile some random legal evidence to defend them. Give it up man, the Pats have been doing this for years and whether it is considered "cheating" or whatever, is irrelevant because when it comes down to it, it's just down right classless and immoral. The whole reason in my eyes, why the steroids issue with Bonds and Clemens is such a big deal, is because they were great players before but decided to rub everyone's faces in it by cheating to get EVER BETTER. Seems to me like that's a lot like what the Patriots are doing. Whether they're found guilty or not doesn't matter to me anymore, the fact that they've been mentioned in cheating scandals not once, not twice, but on FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, means somethings up....3 different sources are not going to make the same story up 4 different times (Jets, Rams, and Steelers twice considering it was two separate instances they were alleged to be filming).

            So stop being a homer and admit that you root for an amazing team that loves to rub people faces in the dirt and cheats.
            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

            Jets will not take McFadden...

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe he just copied the tapes? It seems like a prudent thing to do.
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

              Comment


              • #8
                Whoooooo.. I thought you meant Bill Walsh(RIP), I was having a out of body experiance.


                Comment


                • #9
                  wow, how about a Thread: Patriots vs the Rest and post all that stuff
                  im getting kinda sick with all these new threads every day. Its a big deal?yes, but just keep a ticker pls, its all kinda getting messy on this board

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I advise is dont cheat........and they will not catch you

                    Sick sig by Jackalope

                    LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maybe the tapes will be rickrolled.

                      bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        the significant aspect of this is Matt Walsh will be called to testify and so the fact that the Patriots reffuse to give him indemnity will be moot becuase he will be fully protected on the stand. This is going to snowball big time. I wouldnt be surprised if at the end they will be stripped of at least one superbowl. who knows maybe they'll be forced to change their name to the New England Asteriks


                        Eeez Ezpecially Delicious

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                          I'm sick of you trying to constantly defend your classless, cheating patriots. I've read every single post in every thread involving the Patriots cheating, and all you've managed to say is "I don't buy it" and try to compile some random legal evidence to defend them. Give it up man, the Pats have been doing this for years and whether it is considered "cheating" or whatever, is irrelevant because when it comes down to it, it's just down right classless and immoral. The whole reason in my eyes, why the steroids issue with Bonds and Clemens is such a big deal, is because they were great players before but decided to rub everyone's faces in it by cheating to get EVER BETTER. Seems to me like that's a lot like what the Patriots are doing. Whether they're found guilty or not doesn't matter to me anymore, the fact that they've been mentioned in cheating scandals not once, not twice, but on FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS, means somethings up....3 different sources are not going to make the same story up 4 different times (Jets, Rams, and Steelers twice considering it was two separate instances they were alleged to be filming).

                          So stop being a homer and admit that you root for an amazing team that loves to rub people faces in the dirt and cheats.
                          Explain to me why it took the fourth occasion for one of the two commishioners to do something. Explain to me why no one else actually in the league gives a crap. Explain to me the actual impact any of this had on the game.

                          You can't. On any of it.

                          I will defend the Patriots until I am blue in the face because this is all stupid. The only rule that was broken was the placement of the camera. THAT - IS -IT. They could have been filming upskirts of the Jets cheerleaders and still would have been breaking the exact same rule, but if they were filming the Jets coaches from inside a porta potty on the sidelines, they would be following the NFL rules and could not be penalized.

                          How 'bout them apples?

                          The NFL Rule broken says: "all video for coaching purposes must be shot from locations 'enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead.'"

                          Before the start of this season, the league sent out a memo ammending the rule to state: "no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game."

                          So basically, anything that happened before 2007 was the placement of the camera. Undisputable. The one instance after is out of pure stupidity.

                          I've never disputed that the Pats did something wrong. But all the ******** after is ridiculous. There is absolutely no proof that this had any effect on any game that has ever been played. No one even knows how the video was used. You just assume.

                          So no, I don't buy that a disgruntled ex-employee somehow has a tape almost 7 years later that he never felt the need to tell anyone about. And if he does, I don't buy that the Patriots had anything to do with it. And this is proven to be wrong, that's what I am sticking to.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Based off of Jay's first post, it appears Mr. Walsh pulled a Brian McNamee and held on to the evidence for quite some time without telling anyone


                            Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Based off of Jay's first post, it appears Mr. Walsh pulled a Brian McNamee and held on to the evidence for quite some time without telling anyone
                              And thanks to the transitive property of Brian McNamee, anything Walsh says is false and he's a drug dealer.

                              So the Patriots are in the clear. Wait, wasn't "the clear" a steriod???

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information