Clear All

1-Deion Sanders
    2-Billy (White Shoes) Johnson
    3-Devin Hester
    4-Gale Sayers
    5-Rosco Parrish

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      What happened to Jerome Mathis? He just seemed to disappear.
      He did have to recover from his motorcycle accident in the off-season. I didn't watch enough of the Texans to see how/if he returned to form by the end of the season.
      Last edited by Geo; 02-28-2007, 02:38 AM.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Hester
        Miller
        Jones
        Cribbs
        McGee

In no particular order except Hester as #1

Comment

Originally posted by Bohleive View Post
          Or what Edison was to stealing other peoples inventions. Anyways, maybe it's just the baltimore fan in me but I have to wonder why BJ Sams is getting no love. Perhaps because he got injured.
          getting hurt really take him off people radar. he was a really good PR. not that many TD persay but really good yards on each return. it was a BIG loss for our offense when we lost him

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

everyother teams return man and their back up, is better than the packers return man

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              He did have to recover from his motorcycle accident in the off-season. I didn't watch enough of the Texans to see how/if he returned to form by the end of the season.
              Ah ha. I didn't know about the motorcycle accident.. thanks.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
                Rashean Mathis is not our Kick or Punt returner. Alvin Pearmen handled the punts, while Mo Drew returned Kicks.
                He used to I thought?! Didn't he make it as a Pro Bowl return man?
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

i know i might get laughed at but i think that willie reid will be a realy good returner. he was one of the best returners in the draft last year but was injured. watch out for him

Comment

check the stats, its Joshua Cribbs on kickoffs.

Comment

I think Randle El is in the top 5 somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
                        I think Randle El is in the top 5 somewhere.
                        He's top 5 in the Redskins forum..go look there.....

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                          He's top 5 in the Redskins forum..go look there.....
                          heh, he would have broke a punt return for a TD on the cowboys also if your guy didn't throw his legs back and trip him as he was being blocked. Of course it wasn't called, good job.

Comment

1.Hester
                            2.Steve Smith
                            3.Pac Man
                            4. Dante Hall
                            5.reggie bush

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/KRET/2006/regular

Just KR, Justin Miller is the best but Hester is close.

Punt returner it is a toss up between PacMan and Hester.
                              http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL...T/2006/regular

Overall Hester because he is good at both KR and PR and Field Goal returns.

Plus you have to factor in a little thing called blocking. Without great blocking, no tds would be scored. Most of the time the returner has to juke out one maybe two guys and then outrun everyone.

Comment

I know the worst PR is Keiwan Ratliff... Although I'm sure he's spent more yards running side to side than any other PR in the league.

Tab Perry (when healthy) is one of the more consistant however he's not in the top... Not nearly as much homerun ability as the top guys but he gets to the 25-35 every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information