No announcement yet.

rank the top 5 or so KR/PR guys..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats do not tell the whole story. Anyone that actually thinks that Miller or Cribbs is better than Hester is out of their mind. Teams don't kick straight to Hester anymore. They would rather squib it or kick it out of bounds and take it at the 40. This is in part why his average isn't off the charts. Often he gets the ball on the bounce at the 15-20 yard line.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Finlayson56 View Post
      1-Deion Sanders
      2-Billy (White Shoes) Johnson
      3-Devin Hester
      4-Gale Sayers
      5-Rosco Parrish
      uhhh, Roscoe?

Comment

Watch out for Jeremy Bloom next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          He did have to recover from his motorcycle accident in the off-season. I didn't watch enough of the Texans to see how/if he returned to form by the end of the season.
          He came back for a game or 2 and then injured a hamstring, but in those game he returned 1 to the 5 yard line and broke another long one.....I think as a KR he is one of the best in the NFL...he has crazy straight line speed...

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Stats do not tell the whole story. Anyone that actually thinks that Miller or Cribbs is better than Hester is out of their mind. Teams don't kick straight to Hester anymore. They would rather squib it or kick it out of bounds and take it at the 40. This is in part why his average isn't off the charts. Often he gets the ball on the bounce at the 15-20 yard line.
            Yeah, Hester is better, but at the beginning of the year it was Miller. Around the first half of the season Miller had 2 touchdowns and an average OVER 30! He was just sick. But I don't think Hester returned much in the first half, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

for next season you can add Ginn onto that list, he is going to be an excellent kick/punt return man

Comment

Originally posted by BiggerFoot View Post
                for next season you can add Ginn onto that list, he is going to be an excellent kick/punt return man

He will be good, but i'm not sure if he will be top 5

Comment

Reggie Bush is NOT a top 5 return man, he should not even be returning punts, he tries to many jukes and ends up faking one or two people and then gets hit by the next man

Comment

1. Devin Hester
                    2. Justin Miller
                    3. Jerome Mathis
                    4. Pacman Jones
                    5. Wes Welker
                    5. Josh Cribbs

Comment

1. Devin Hester
                      2. Adam "Criminal" Jones (if he makes it through a couple of months without being around trouble I call him Pac-Man again but until then he gets this new fuin nickname)
                      3. Justin Miller
                      4. Dante Hall
                      5. B.J. Sams
                      HALL OF FAMER!
                      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                        Yeah, Hester is better, but at the beginning of the year it was Miller. Around the first half of the season Miller had 2 touchdowns and an average OVER 30! He was just sick. But I don't think Hester returned much in the first half, correct me if I'm wrong.
                        McGee finished the season with an average over 30 last season.

Comment

Im happy some people seem to remeber Jerome Mathis who went to the pro bowl in '05
                          1) Hester
                          2) Jerome Mathis-when healthy
                          3) Miller
                          4) Pacman
                          5) Hall
                          Also is Rossum still playing, not that id consider him but I havent heard his name since '04

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I still say McGee was the best returner in '05. He just didn't get his TD until after Pro Bowl rosters were selected

Comment

1) Devin Hester
                              2) Justin Miller
                              3) Dante Hall

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Devin Hester > God

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information