Drew Bledsoe To Oakland?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Bledsoe To Oakland?

I could be true Bledsoe knows if he stays in Dallas he'll be a backup he thinks he can still play and Oakland and Minnesota could be looking to trade for him. Bledsoe hasnt said puplicly that he wants out but He did say he dosnt want to be a back up QB in Dallas. Do you think Bledsoe could be heading out of Dallas?

Nobody is going to give up anything for Bledsoe. Particularly with his contract. I would expect Bledsoe, Plummer, and Brad Johnson all to be cut shortly. Who knows where they'll go, but I doubt Bledsoe goes to Oakland.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That would be the worst fit in the history of football.

Just imagine, Bledsoe would never even get to attempt a pass because he holds onto the ball way too long, can't move out of the pocket and the Raiders have one of the worst offensive lines in football. That would be comical to watch.

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10023999

They're cutting Bledsoe. No one will trade for him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          That would be the worst fit in the history of football.

Just imagine, Bledsoe would never even get to attempt a pass because he holds onto the ball way too long, can't move out of the pocket and the Raiders have one of the worst offensive lines in football. That would be comical to watch.
          You don't have to imagine. Just watch tape of Andrew Walter or Kerry Collins from past years.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Maybe the Browns will sign Johnson to give us veteran leadership and help bring Frye along.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              You don't have to imagine. Just watch tape of Andrew Walter or Kerry Collins from past years.
              That's true...although sadly I think that Bledsoe is even less mobile than Walter.

Comment

The best situation for Oakland (I think) would be to get Schaub.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

That would be the equivalent of suicide for Bledsoe. He would finally surpass Carr for most times sacked in a season. Merriman would probably end up giving him a career ending injury.

Comment

IT seems like a dumb move that Al will make.BUt I think Garcia will be wearing the S&B next year.
                    Last edited by doingthisinsteadofwork; 02-28-2007, 12:53 AM.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

yikes that would be a bad combo

Comment

Absolutely absurd, especially with Oakland's O-line problems and their position in the draft to choose a top-notch (and young) QB.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                          IT seems like a dumb move that Al will make.BUt I think Garcia will be wearing the S&B next year.
                          How is he going to run Al's vertical passing game?

Comment

He won't be able to. Garcia's best fit is for a WCO which Oakland doesn't run and I doubt they will run with the Young Kiffin in charge.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Bledsoe to the Raiders? Why not just throw him under a bulldozer instead?

It would be quicker, with a similar end result.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information