No announcement yet.

Drew Bledsoe To Oakland?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bledsoe does get cut, he will make a decnet veteran influence for a young QB

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks View Post
      Bledsoe to the Raiders? Why not just throw him under a bulldozer instead?

It would be quicker, with a similar end result.
      nothing about him is quick

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

The sad thing is he could end up in Oakland, Raiders need 2 QBs we need a vet and we need to draft one.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          How is he going to run Al's vertical passing game?
          The Raiders won with the west coast offense during the Gannon years. Is senile Al so set in his ways he won't go back to the era that brought his team the only success in the last two years?

Comment

Raiders are going to be using a hybrid WCO, from what I heard it sounds interesting I can't wait to see it.

Porter will be back and If Raiders do keep Moss you can just count Garcia out.
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen View Post
              The best situation for Oakland (I think) would be to get Schaub.

i agree here

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Makes sense. USC pretty much ran a true WCO when Leinart was there, and Schaub is basically a Leinart clone. A perfect match, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Makes sense. USC pretty much ran a true WCO when Leinart was there, and Schaub is basically a Leinart clone. A perfect match, if you ask me.
                  garica is a good wco too

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    i agree here
                    Raiders are not giving up a 1st and 3rd for Schaub. I wouldnt rule out Drew to Oak
                    soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
                      Raiders are not giving up a 1st and 3rd for Schaub. I wouldnt rule out Drew to Oak
                      The Falcons know they'll never get a first and a third for Schaub. Hell, they'll be lucky if they can even get somebody's first, since they basically have to trade him this year, or else they'll lose him next year in free agency.

Comment

Nothing like putting the world's most immobile statue of a QB behind the worst protection in the league. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

I wonder if Oak would have to use all 3 Qb's on the roster

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
                            Nothing like putting the world's most immobile statue of a QB behind the worst protection in the league. What could possibly go wrong?
                            Its not like the raiders could get worse, why not sign him

Comment

uh....

Bledsoe will not be with the Raiders next year, and definitely not as their starting QB. That would be the most ******** thing we have ever done [and we have done some pretty stupid things over the years].

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Actually I like the thought of Drew Bledsoe to the Raiders. I would allow them to draft a Calvin Johnson or possibly trade back to get more picks and rebuild that offense. First and foremost they need to realize that they are not going to get back what they gave for Randy Moss. I saw on Sportscenter that feeling in Oakland is worry over trading Moss to a Green Bay or other team because they won't be able to get the value they gave up for him. Moss has been a receiver on the decline since he went to Oakland and people can attribute that to a bad offense or bad attitude or injuries or whatever. Plain and simple he's not the same Moss that was traded from the Vikings. I think him for a 2nd rounder is a gift and should jump at it. Then with Moss gone they can attempt to shop the 1st pick and gain 1 or 2 more picks and rebuild that offense. If they can get 3-5 1st and 2nd round picks they would be in good shape and then Bledsoe could stick around and mentor Walters ala the way he would up doing for Brady, Losman, and Romo. I don't think the Raiders are ready to give up on Andrew Walters and Drew is the perfect QB to come in and show him the ropes. Or just keep the pick and grab Calvin Johnson, he would be a weapon for years to come.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information