No announcement yet.

Drew Bledsoe To Oakland?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raiders will go with a QB that can still hit his potential, no someone who's washed up and can play maybe a year or two

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I thought this was a joke when I first saw the topic.
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

we already have a tall immobile statue that has a great arm in Walter already.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
          we already have a tall immobile statue that has a great arm in Walter already.
          And one before that, in Kerry Collins. Funny that Collins and the rest of the Raider offense had decent years under Turner with the exact same personnel Shell had to work with. Shows how bad the coaching was.

If Oakland was planning on running a vertical offense, I don't see how it'd hurt to bring him in to compete for very cheap. However, if they're planning on running Kiffin's "hybrid WCO" I really think they should trade for Schaub.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information