No announcement yet.

Mel Kiper Jr VS Mike Mayock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think the Chuck Norris jokes stopped being funny about two years ago as well.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I personally think the Chuck Norris jokes stopped being funny about two years ago as well.
      I'm honestly yet to see the humour in them.

Comment

yeah you are right about the norris jokes. change chuck norris with uri geller and for pure predictions i miss jon kitna on that list.

Comment

I find Mayocks opinions interesting but I usually think hes wrong.I'll say Kiper.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

how about that dude who's really good at draft mocks... Gosselin I think his name was...

*googles Gosselin*

Rick Gosselin, of Dallas news, he's been pretty spot on in mocks.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Who was Kiper's greatest hit and greatest miss?

Who was Mayock's greatest hit and greatest miss?

Here is article breaking down Mel

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/200...fl-draft/5104/
              Last edited by DeathbyStat; 02-18-2008, 06:44 AM.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Kiper is the godfather of the draft, but Mayock is alot more informative to me, Kiper has gone into doing mocks about politics, not evaluting talent, some of his early mocks are way off, even though by the draft he is closer on, but he hasnt been the most informative guy the past few years...I still watch him on draft day because its like dick clark on new years eve, but I go to Mayock when I want to learn something I didnt already know.
                QFT.

Kiper definitely understands the politics of the draft better, but as far as pure prospect analysis...Mayock by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                  Who was Kiper's greatest hit and greatest miss?

Who was Mayock's greatest hit and greatest miss?

Here is article breaking down Mel

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/200...fl-draft/5104/
                  nice find, basically mel, like anyother evaluator, will be right and wrong. Though it did seem like when he was right about underated players, he was right in a big way. (Kampman, Steve Smith, Chad)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Mel Kiper, It wouldnt be the same watching the draft without him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

MAyock he seems like he is more concentratred on the player and overall knowledge of how teams work.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

i would have to say Kiper for me

Comment

I like Kiper a little bit more than Mayock.
                          I cant stand McShay, and Chuck, well Chuck should be excluded because he's the best at everything.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information