Haloti Ngata vs Vince Wilfork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
    Well Ngata can play both NT and DE. Although he started at DE, he would play a few snaps a game at NT and he did very well.
    While true, the topic still has a major flaw. You can't take a NT and a DE in a 3-4 and ask who the better NT is. That'd be like me asking who's a better WR between Brian Westbrook or Braylon Edwards.

Comment

I would take Ngata over both Seymour and Wilfork. Wilfork aka the Dirtiest player ever is a complete and utter beast. But Ngata athleticism, versatility and raw brut beastness out beasts Wilfork
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Wilfork is the top NT in the league in my opinion
        Yep. And I got ragged on for saying this as well. Some people dont understand that usually the top player at a certain position could be come HOF worthy.

Comment

WIlfork needs to be number one at the position for 10 more years before even thinking that. Also, cleaning up his play since he is so ******* dirty. He will miss alot of time suspensions wise. 4 fines one season makes Roy Williams look like a Saint. Gaylord PErry of Football=Wilfork
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            there weren't enough times that he did line up there. but no he didn't outperform Hampton at the NT position. I would choose Wilfork (even though he is a dirty mother) over Ngata for the NT position.
            Dirty players in the trenches are actaulyl something i like, hey you can be a bit nasty and do anything to win. This is coming from a guy who is a dirty player when i played football and when i play basketball so ya...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

HE crosses the line too often, poking fingers in eyes, late hits ending QB's careers etc. If he isint careful some guard ma just by accident dive into his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                HE crosses the line too often, poking fingers in eyes, late hits ending QB's careers etc. If he isint careful some guard ma just by accident dive into his knee.
                What late hit that ended a QB's career did he do? And o-lineman are just as dirty as far as cut and chop blocking and such
                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information