X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true homie trueeee
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Regardless of how screwed up your team is it's always nice to avoid the QB problems list.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Regardless of how screwed up your team is it's always nice to avoid the QB problems list.
        that's easy for you to say
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I'd like to see how Croyle could do behind a competent offensive line.He showed flashes of being a pretty good QB

Comment

Definitely co-sign.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
              There are times when Croyle makes really bad decisions, BUT, there are also times when he makes some big time throws and looks solid.

Can't really gauge him based on our team last year. No offensive line, no LJ? With an improved line and healthy LJ, I think he can be good.
              Croyle will be good, but as for Jackson i dont know. Thing about Croyle is he seems to hold onto the ball too long. Not sure if the routes being ran, but he does hold onto it to long

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

For the Bucs,

Luke McCown > Any QBs of the 2008 draft

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Croyle will be good, but as for Jackson i dont know. Thing about Croyle is he seems to hold onto the ball too long. Not sure if the routes being ran, but he does hold onto it to long
                  I think some has to do with some of his WR's not getting off the jam fast enough

Comment

Agreed.

Of course, my team isn't screwed up...yet, lol.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I think Tavaris Jackson could be as good as Anquan Boldin, and ultimate, I think that will be his future. I hope he's not too stubborn to realize that once he's forced into a position to use his amazing talents instead of forcing himself to be something I don't think he is or ever will be, which is a high quality starting NFL QB. I think the Vikings will go after someone like Chad Henne in the third or fourth round, a more traditional QB that they can take some time and groom while they figure out if Jackson will ever put it together. There was one game at the end of the season that I thought the kid was about to prove me wrong when he had just a great game, but I don't think he can do it consistently.

Croyle... I don't know. I want to like him, but I don't know if he's ever going to be anything more than a backup.

Tampa Bay is just weird. They have this collection of QB's and I don't think any of them will every amount to much. Jeff Garcia is what he is, and what that isn't is the future. I think they can get by with him until he gets that last hit that scrambles his eggs for good. I don't see much in Gradkowski. Simms... I don't know. He's hit or miss. I think they have the least pressing concerns on that list.

I know it's still early on John Beck, but at the same time, he was a very old rookie. I didn't see much there, but I understand it's a lot to ask a rookie to do on a team that was 1-15.

Atlanta is in the worst shape out of anyone. They need to take Matt Ryan badly. Either that or make a move for a Derek Anderson. Otherwise they will be competing for the #1 pick next year... again.

Baltimore is just as bad. I don't really know what they'll do. If Matt Ryan is there, he obviously makes a ton of sense, but I don't think he will be, and I don't know if Brian Brohm is the guy anymore. I don't think any team that gets either rookie QB is necessarily in great shape for 2008 anyway.

The Jets... heh. Clemens is meh. Pennington is a guy I would love to have as a backup. Serviceable, able to come in and manage a game, just don't ask him to do too much. I like his attitude too. I don't think it will ever work for him in New York though. He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

I'm really hoping the Bears fall in love with Matt Ryan and he somehow falls to the Patriots at #7 and they jump up to get him. I read that Jerry Angelo made two trips to watch Boston College play this year so obviously he liked something he saw with someone on the team. Neck Beard can stick around and maybe get a shot to show something this year and I think with the right system and playmakers, he can do something decent in this league, but I think Grossman needs to go. Maybe Grossman in Atlanta? He's a free agent right?

Carolina should be fine for this year if Delhomme can come back and be 80% of what he was at his best, but that may be asking too much. They are probably in the best shape of any team on that list.

How did San Francisco not make it on that list?

Comment

Now up, Derek Anderson, Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. The bidding will start at a first round pick. Can I get a first and a second?

Comment

I think the Browns should be happy with a first and move on. They invested heavy in Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson put them in a really good position to capitalize and if they get too greedy, I think they could miss out completely. If they could snag a first, I think they would be elated...

Comment

Who would give up a top 10 1st rounder for him? If I'm KC I'd say we give you a 1st and you give use ur 2nd. MAYBE

Comment

I guess having 2 QB's who could start isn't really a problem

so i'm fine with the Cardinals not being on the list

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Who would give up a top 10 1st rounder for him? If I'm KC I'd say we give you a 1st and you give use ur 2nd. MAYBE
                                I don't think anyone would. They should hope someone in the 14 and up range would give them a look.

Your scenario would work too, and I think the Browns would do that in a heartbeat without even thinking...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information