Raiders slap exclusive franchise tag on CB Asomugha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay View Post
    I'm not liking the fact that this puts Asante on the market as the only premier player... I'm starting to get on board the "he's as good as gone" bandwagon...
    I was thinking about that as well AS price tag which was all ready high is going to be even higher can you say bidding war?

Comment

I'm not liking the fact that this puts Asante on the market as the only premier player... I'm starting to get on board the "he's as good as gone" bandwagon...
      You weren't on yet?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Is Kiffin their coach or what? That whole situation is puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          Is Kiffin their coach or what? That whole situation is puzzling.
          I think he still is, even though Al duzzunt like him no mo

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            I think he still is, even though Al duzzunt like him no mo
            Doesn't Kiffin want to run Tampa 2? Oakland is a mess right now in terms of direction. I was hoping the Giants would nab Nmandi, but looks like that idea is out the window. He fits our scheme like a glove.

Comment

Doesn't Kiffin want to run Tampa 2? Oakland is a mess right now in terms of direction. I was hoping the Giants would nab Nmandi, but looks like that idea is out the window. He fits our scheme like a glove.
              I don't have a clue what Oakland wants, one thing I do know is that Al's just too much of a control freak, he hires all these coaches but doesn't let them do their thing.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

He fits the Saints' better.

F'n bastards. I wanted him even if it were a pipe dream.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  He fits the Saints' better.

F'n bastards. I wanted him even if it were a pipe dream.
                  Im tellin you, you guys should switch to Tampa 2. It makes more sense with the way the team is built financially.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    You weren't on yet?
                    Nope, I thought there was a solid chance they could keep them, but now I am about 70/30 that he's gone...

Comment

Nope, I thought there was a solid chance they could keep them, but now I am about 70/30 that he's gone...
                      Samuel is going to cost an INSANE amount of money, I doubt the Pats would have made such a decision.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

He's been gone since the Pats agreed they wouldn't franchise him again.

Comment

Well, things could still happen. I've been a proponent of trading Richard Seymour to clear up space. Then with all the other cuts/restructures that could happen, they'll be fine. They COULD bring him back... but at this point I am coming to the light that they probably won't...

Comment

Well, things could still happen. I've been a proponent of trading Richard Seymour to clear up space. Then with all the other cuts/restructures that could happen, they'll be fine. They COULD bring him back... but at this point I am coming to the light that they probably won't...
                            Trading Seymour is actually an interesting idea; everyone knows that line is 4 deep with Green around. I'm sure he'd command a very high pick or basically whatever the Pats wanted.

But still, I've always thought he was a leader in that clubhouse and obviously a great player. But at this point I'd definitely say losing Asante would hurt a whole lot more than losing 93.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information