Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players you regret your team letting go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think that if the Colts knew Brandon Stokley would recover from his torn Achilles injury as he did with the Broncos last season, that they would have not cut him this time last year. Although they drafted Anthony Gonzalez, which is a win.

Also, if they had kept DeDe Dorsey on the roster through final cuts despite being dinged up, maybe Mr. Stone Hands (Kenton Keith) wouldn't get on the field.

Looking back further ... obviously, Mike Peterson and Marcus Washington were former Colts who signed big free agent contracts when their rookie deals ended. Would keeping them have changed the Colts' fortunes? I don't know if that can be said.

Honestly, I really wish the Colts could have kept Leslie Frazier on their coaching staff. He did a great job with the defensive backs.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Mark Chmura
      *Looks around, blushes, backs out slowly*

But really, no one that I can think of. I guess Mike Holmgren, but he isn't a player. Now it seems like we have finally found a coach to replace him.
      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Kareem McKenzie.

Comment

Keenan f'ing McCardell.

Comment

Jamal Lewis, Casey Rabach, Adalius Thomas, and I regret us not being able to hang on to TO when we traded for him, but Ill always regret that.
            HALL OF FAMER!
            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
              Ryan Clark, he was one of the strongest points in or D
              I agree, he had a great mesh with Sean Taylor and knew the system very well.

I also think we could have gotten a few more years outta Stephen Davis, he was always one of my favorite backs. Dockery would have been nice to keep, but not for the price he demanded.

Comment

For the Chiefs:
                John Tait, OT
                Ryan Lilja, OG

That's really about it

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Ravens: Derek Anderson, and to think that Brian Billick took Kordell Stewart (who was in his mid-30's) over Anderson.....

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    Also, if they had kept DeDe Dorsey on the roster through final cuts despite being dinged up, maybe Mr. Stone Hands (Kenton Keith) wouldn't get on the field.
                    DeDe did real well this year for the bengals. I expect him to be resigned and used as a 3DRB this season. I was kind of upset when we let him go during the preseason because he did real well then too. Apparently it was because he was hurt as you said.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      Jamal Lewis, Casey Rabach, Adalius Thomas, and I regret us not being able to hang on to TO when we traded for him, but Ill always regret that.
                      Jamal? Please explain.

About TO, yea I was really pissed when we traded him away since he was my favorite non-Ravens player, but the pansy didnt wanna play w/ us, plus when he did the Ray Lewis dance it just proved he is a classless punk, I am glad we didnt get someone w/ that attitude on the team.

Comment

jose cortez. man i miss that guy
                        my quick smells like french toast

Comment

Charles Woodson. Man we could use someone like him now opposite Nnamdi.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                            I agree, he had a great mesh with Sean Taylor and knew the system very well.

I also think we could have gotten a few more years outta Stephen Davis, he was always one of my favorite backs. Dockery would have been nice to keep, but not for the price he demanded.
                            I forgot all about dock, he would have been really good to keeop
                            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

For the Colts I would probably say LB Mike Peterson.
                              INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

no one for the browns.
                                Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                                Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information